"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Cool Ideas for dates

Drumdoc

New Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hey fellow dj's, i was pondering about what would make a really cool date. You know something out of the ordinary that will make her think "hmm this guys different, its soo cool that he didn't take me out to a dinner and a movie, like all the other guys ive been with" I was thinking along the lines of paintball, or wall climbing, maybe going to a shooting range, comedy club... anything different. Got any cool ideas? Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alonso

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I will reply to you perhaps more gently than others -- search the archives; I think this has been covered many many times.

And:

Mini golf.
Bowling.
Darts.
Pool.
Brewery tour.
Live music (but not loud -- think Irish bar with acoustic trad music so you can talk).
Cooking class (I don't like this one, but it seems to wow the ladies).
Wine tasting.
 

Drumdoc

New Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hey man, its all good, i'm pretty new here so i didn't know about the archives, but i just found it. I guess i'm as blind as Milhouse without glasses, hehe
 

Safari

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
China
Whatever it is, keep it an action date that has a high likelyhood of kino, like Alonso has (not sure about wine tasting, haven't tried that one)

Also:
Swing Dancing Class
Iceskating
Rollerskating
Indoor Rock Climbing
Canoeing
Rafting
Skiing
Sledding

Don't, I repeat, DON'T take her to dinner and a movie.

Movies are for women you are already sleeping with.

Cheers.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
I've had some very good movie 1st dates

Depends upon the gal. Several of my movie first dates have been very physical, even to the point of ending up in bed.

If there's a movie that interests you and a gal who's interested in you, go ahead & mention your intention to see the film to her.

BTW, wine tasting looks like a good one. I usually like concerts or just going to an interesting part of town & nosing around.

One of the coolest can be exploring any sort of unusual place, such as some of the ruins of Detroit.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I'd play some tennis and end with a dinner/massage. Tennis = shows my skills...and I can grind her if I'm "teaching" her. Dinner = shows my softer side. And massage...gets those pesky clothes off. :D

And if she falls asleep during the massage:

me: ::shakes her::
her: mm..huh?
me: you fell asleep and you said some wonderful things about me.:D
 

Suds

New Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I took my bird skiing on our second date. It was incredible. You have a lot of fun going down the hill and have a lot of chance to close and touch her lots on the chair lift. I also had her stay over the night before so we could get an early start. Although I was sharing a bed with this bird the first night I met her...

The ski date though was easily the best and most fun date I've ever had. Wowed the hell out of her too.
 
Top