"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CoNvO

homedog893

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Chi-town
i used the search thingy but nothing came up about this......how do u start a convo when u know a little about her? cuz i knew this girl from jr. high and i dunno how to START a good convo wit her... >.<
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I dunno.. somewhere on here I read something about just saying 'hey' will open up the opportunity for a conversation.. I've tried that already.. and it worked for me...

_Click
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Nice shoes, wanna ****?
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
Ask them if they remember you, and then ask them what they're doing at [location] and then ask if you can get together again sometime and talk some more. Never ask to go out. Girls will always "get together" with you, like 90% of the time. But "going out" scares them.

And I'm not trying to be funny this time, I got three #'s in under an hour like that.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Have you actually listened when girls are talking ?99.9 of it istotal
crap (entertainment,events,fashion,other people's business,their body image ,their social life)and those are the ones who aren't "shallow like those other girls "you shouldn't be afraid of just saying "hi" and just go start off a conversation .


Fukkitt!:mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top