Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

convo game + venue change

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.

okay, today I'll be discussing two tips used to make sure that the convo goes smoothly. Use them in order, and your convos will never go stale again!

EDIT: due to The_Shezzler's post about tips, the following info is added:

Pickup Phase : A date, or at least a second meeting is when to use these tips. At least after some rapport has been established, but not necessarily full-blown attraction.

Field Tested?: Hell yeah! I've done both over and over again and they work everytime, if pulled off correctly.

"Tell me something about yourself that I don't know" game

this one is fairly self-explanatory. you ask the girl to tell you something about herself that you don't know. most girls will take a while to do this, giving you time to bust on her for being uninteresting and thinking of something good for your turn, so you can keep the convo going well.

Venue Change

this is a well-established one, but sometimes overlooked. On a date, if the convo starts lulling, change the venue! This works especially well if there is a mall nearby, since walking through a department store with a girl gives you a lot of opportunities for chatting, kino and busting on her.

Good luck guys, and remember: fortune favours the bold, so be the boldest motherf*cker out there! :up:

Last edited: