Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Convincing a virgin

Nitrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is a virgin and im also one. We've been going out now for about 5 months and i have been making progess with her sexually but would like to be making more. Yes I have been fingering her and stuff like that but I want o be making more progress and want her to open up more with me sexually so any tips would be great, thanks.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo, the key is to ease into it by increasing her arousal. start with the foreplay; making out, massaging, etc. after getting her warmed up, keep bringing it up notch by notch until youre eating her out. after youve given her a couple orgasms via oral sex, she'll be much more willing to have intercourse.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of Advice, women do not want to be convinced to do anything especially sex. Just like what Strong Like bull said, create a stronger affection for each other and use his examples to lead up to having sex. But don't rush ANYTHING.

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah nigga just beat ya meat nigga,sike.
Naw but you dont started fingering her and aint even ****...man you slippin in yo pimpin but dont trip that nigga strong like a bull is spittin 2 you right but you dont have to eat coochy. Just next time you got her in that position just catch eye contact go 4 the kiss then tha kill. One thing that arouses chicks is smoothly speading thier asscheeks;it also spreads her coochie; u should let me try, sike. holla

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anticipation!

I have heard a great way to raise the bar quickly and easily from a newsletter i get... using ANTICIPATION.
Take one step forward and one step backwards...
hold her hand, let go
hold her hand, then move towards her waist (don't make changes very obvious at first)
hold around her waist and then maybe massage her.... (do this all while watchin a good dj movie)
then stop massaging her completely and stop all contact... she will want more and maybe even ask you to keep massagin her...
tease her and mix in other dj skilz. If she moves in to kiss you brush your lips against hers but pull away before she can kiss you. if she jumps on you or just move in to kiss you again tell her she is feisty (teasin her). after a little bit massage her again and kiss her on her neck.. make her feel comfortable... maybe tickle her a little bit to loosen her up... then start rubbin on her tits or something (over her shirt)... just for a little bit.. then move away... just hold her hand or something...
she will want it more than before she will be ANTICIPATIN THE NEXT STEP...
by this time... she will be willin to do anything. this is no time to practice putting things off that should happen now! act swiftly and like an animal, lol. you will be able to sense her horneyness by watchin her body language.
next get her shirt off... then feel free to take your own shirt off, then take her pants off, finger her... get her to feel your boner or some shyt, take yoru pants off... move head down... get head...... get it?
each time go a little further, and tease her and play with her and keep her relaxed, don't allways stop completely, just move back a step and then forward again... by using this technique she will be more willing to do sexuall acts for you, and will be more open to anything you ask her to do because she will want more, and want it again... get it?
One step forward one step back, using ANTICIPATION she will love it... try this, you'll like it!

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with sex till you're married, or at least old enough to understand what it is, like if you're at least 20 years old. But you seem eager to do it and probably will so I'll be the one to be a "grown up" about this.
Wear protection, don't pressure her, don't force anything on her. Be careful, be a man about it, accept the responsibility of your actions, you're taking on the chance of getting her pregnant, even if you use a condom, she has a diaphram, she's on the pill, she uses the morning after pill, and you use the pull out method. There is still a chance.

RTL

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with junepimp, spreading the girls ass cheeks gets a REAL nice reaction, you'll see what I'm talkin about. Just have her sit in your lap facing you or have her stand up facing you. Reach around and grab each ass cheek and squeeze gently then spread em. This works very well while she has shorts or a skirt on. (what doesn't work with a skirt) It not only causes her ass to open, but her pussey will open up too! Girls really love it when u do this while kissing them. I bet she stops while kissing you and inhales or moans loud. Good Luck!!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo june, u really talk like that? Where ya from? I'm not talkin bad, just wonderin.

Nitrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thanks for the post dudes, im going to try that ass-spreading thing this weekend when she comess over. I not pressureing her at all, I just take it one day at a time and when I do see her and she comes over or whatever I have been trying to progress each time. I feel next time I do get the chance ill go down on her and get her reaction from that, all of course while doing lots of foreplay.

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Y don't you just talk to her about how she feels about sex? Communicate with her and i'm sure you'll get it. If shes says no, then all you need is alchohol aahh..

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
Y don't you just talk to her about how she feels about sex? Communicate with her and i'm sure you'll get it. If shes says no, then all you need is alchohol aahh..
dont post unless u actually know something.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
dont post unless u actually know something.
Yup, too true. What a stupid ass afc suggestion Ant, i can see it now -

<girl unaroused>
You- "Yeah so uhh i would like to have sex, do you want to?"
Her - "No way. I like you but it's all going too fast <insert more lame excuses here>"

Ass spreading eh? Hmm never tried that before....

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, read the bible dude- don't worry though, you'll see the error in your ways soon enough:p

And the arse spreading will get tested by me very soon- I'll give y'all the details later!:rolleyes: :D

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm, i just spread p*ussy, i try to avoid spreading my girls as*shole lol. thats a little weird unless you and her are into that kinda thing.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make HER want it.

How do you make someone want something?
think about this...
Here are a few i have heard:

Tell them they can't have it.
Make it scarce/unique/superior.
Make them work/beg for it.
Prove that other people want it.
Make it a challenge.
Give value to it.
Connect it to something else they want.
Make it benneficial...Tell them they will enjoy it...

:D .. ideas like these are all great but there are many more ways to make someone want something... Brainstorm:confused:

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF YOU EAT THE COOCHY THEN YOU WILL MOST LIKELY **** BUT U KNOW...THATS NOT MY THING. I TELL GURLS I'D LOVE 2 DO IT BUT IT'S NOT MY THING YA KNOW. I LET MY GAME DO THE COOCHIE EATIN, THE WAY I TALK 2 HER MAKE HER FEEL LIKE SHE GETTIN IT ATE. GONE

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S IF YOU EAT COOCHIE SHE SHOULD BE YOUR WIFE OR ELSE YOUR MOST LIKELY YOUR MISSIN A PART OF YOUR BRAIN, OR U HAVE BAD CONFIDENCE, OR ONE OF THE WORST THINGS..... U COULD BE UGLY! BE CAREFUL!

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey... to recap on the "ass spreading" (for lack of a more eloquent term) deal... it seems to work wonderfully... I haven't had the ability to test it totally in many different situations, (perhaps she was already pretty horny this past time... or something) but it seemed to get her a bit worked up. Thought I'd give my couple cents

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only speak the truth. :D