Conversational Levels Rule

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
One thing though, about questions. Only use questions as sparingly as possible, just to get something to vibe off, i.e if you ask a question and she mentions florida, don't follow up with another question about florida. Say about that time you went to florida, or how you've always wanted to go, or how you feel about florida. She should then talk, only use a question if you hit a lull in conversation just to get it flowing again.
You make an excellent point. "Ask her questions" by making statements. Just like DoggyStyle mentioned in this quoted text.

:up:

On a side note, how has this thread STILL not made the 2nd page mark. I mean, how far do you need to scroll down...

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Lemond said:
Back on Track:

Conversational Levels Rule!

When in the first stage of meeting the girl you use the 90-10 rule as explained above.

However, I want to clarify that you don't talk ALL ABOUT YOURSELF.
You still want to keep an aura of mystery.

Well, what do we talk about then, B-lemond?

You tell stories. You don't want to tell her FACTS about YOU. You don't want to say "I'm Jamaican, I have 3 dogs, I love carrots, etc."

You telll her stories.
- In theses stories is where you may reveal bits of information about you.
- Tell her stories like she is a FRIEND of yours. Treat her like you ALREADY KNOW HER.
- Most Importantly: It is not how interesting the story is. It is how you tell it. You want to avoid INTERESTING STORIES because this is not about THE STORY but about YOU! An interesting story may distract her/other people in the group, thus delaying your seduction. The story should be about Human Interactions. This means that you need to express the FEELINGS of the characters in the story.

Let's not digress from the topic of this thread next time...

:up:
thanks for the football example
can you guys give a few more examples though? just to get an idea of what these stories are supposed to be about. thanks