Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

conversation

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you approach a girl you fancy."Hi I'm xxxxxx ,What's your name". I would appreciate to tell me what to talk about next. I really don't have a clue.Make up some questions and sentences.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Unusual name, hispanic is it?" - Comment on name, is it rare, what do you think about it, where is it from, does she like it?

"How are you? You seem pretty tired, you have sacks under your eyes. But it looks kind of cute" - Comment on emotional state, how is she looking?

"Where did you get those (clothing)" - comment on clothes, what do you think about them, where did she get them, what sort of clothes does she like? What does her clothes mean to her.

"Interresting pendant you have, whats the story behind it?" - Comment on jewelry or assecories, where did they get them, how did they get them, do they have any special value to the person?

"You like the music?" - Comment on outer factors. Does she like the music, what do she think about the food, how long has she been here.

"Couldn't help but notice your tatoo, when did you get it?" - Talk about tatoos and piercings and stuff. When did she get them, where did she get them, does she like that, what do she think about her own, why did she decide to get one

"What did you think about the concert?" Comment on shared event, what did she think about it, does she go to X a lot.

Just some things. I am sure people can fill me in.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's in school...
- What school do you go to
- How do you like it
- Do you know (name of someone who goes to school)...*this establishes something in common-a connection*

Some others...
- Neutral compliment about clothing
- If she's hot, don't hesitate a second to neg her (if you see lots of guys hitting on her or following her around, it's crucial to toss in a couple neg hits...you'll be good to go after that)

In short, Boogerman's got some good examples there.

REMEMBER to keep the convo on HER, and for the love of god use eye contact and kino. Those are your DJ tools of the trade, and if you don't use them, you're fvcked (not in the good way, either):D.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible.... link is at top of the page. There are quality threads there about conversations.