Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation Transcript w/ HB7

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...so this is the first transcript of one my conversations that I have decided to put on sosuave. So here's a conversation between me and a HB7. I met her last year when she came to Texas for a football game (she goes to school in Louisiana) and I met her at our tailgate. We hung out at the game, and at the bars afterwards. We stayed in touch occasionally. I never flirted hardcore with her or implied or expressed my interest in her. Here's how the conversation went. Hopefully y'all can pick up something useful or if there's any critique you' like to give.

So to put the conversation in context, I saw a picture of her on facebook at her little brother's graduation.

Me: Your brother's got some sharp style haha
HB7: Right?!!! My whole fam is hahaha. That is a fly ass Brook's Brother's suit though
Me: Yeah it is ha. I'm impressed. How old is he?
HB7: 13. Just graduated from 8th grade tonight
Me: He's 13????
HB7: hahahah Yep! How old did you think he was?
Me: Ok yeah I guess he's 13 because he didn't look like he was 18...wasn't sure tho about you Louisians and all
HB7:hahah How've you been?
Me: I've been good. Looking forward to Sunday I'm flying out to New York for two weeks
HB7: ****ing right!!!! I hate how jealous I am!
Me: Haha I'll rub it all in your face...I'll send you a postcard or something. ;)
HB7: Would LOVE a postcard. It has been way too long. I hate when I make friends that don't live near me. Well don't hate (you know what I mean)
Me: Alright I will send you a postcard then. And yeah same..it's kinda cute in that 5th grade pen pal way...
HB7: awww hahaha
Me: Not really I'm just bsing with you. Whatcha doin?
HB7: Hanging just got back from the bar with my friends
Me: White girl wasted?
HB7: not quite. Just a few shots, a bud light and a few blue moons deep. not bad
Me: oh god you like blue moons? I can't stand blue moons.
HB7: Well good then I know you won't steal mine
Me: Speaking of drinks, come back to Texas and I'll buy you a blue moon. Just 1 though or else you'll get wasted
HB7: ****. and that is TOTAL bull
Me: 1 and a half? I'll do you a favor and finish the other half of the 2nd beer. Unless you want me to carry your limp body home
HB7: And I can totally handle *******. My tolerance is surprising in comparison to my height
Me: I'm surprised you can see over the bar ;)
"One blue moon please!"
"who's talking to me..."
HB7: damnit...ass. i actually tended bar last weekend
Me: Hmm really?
HB7: yes really. *****
Me: Someone is feisty tonight. Must be the blue moon(s) :D
HB7: **** you. I just have a really bad mouth and you are kinda pissing me off (just a little bit)
Me: "**** you" "I have a really bad mouth"...sounds like date night talk. Kinky
HB7: May sound bad but it will treat you really well
Me: What will treat me very well eh?
HB7: Use your imagination darling
Me: Oh I have a pretty big imagination. Too bad someone is in Louisiana :(
HB7: Too bad someone isn't in Louisiana. The things I would do to you right now
Me: Haha so you're one of those naughty girls...
HB7: Whoops. Well now you know
Me: I can definitely dig that.

The rest is just blah blah blah...bsed more about the long distance before I cut off the conversation and went to sleep. But now I have a guaranteed lay :up:

Things I did: no over-use of ****y and funny. To be honest, there wasn't even much ****y in there, if at all. I prefer to be confident-playful funny with girls I don't like or are just starting out with.

As one could tell, I was having an actual conversation with her. None of that stuff you see in other guy's transcripts where they try too hard to be ****y and "alpha" and it just comes off as try-hard and desperate.

And when she said I was pissing her off a little bit, I just twisted her words and made it into a playful, flirty situation. At this point you don't want to continue on the same path that led you there (in this situation it was me making fun of her alcohol tolerance) but at the same time you don't want to immediately turn serious and awkward.

Plus she was basically implying from that sentence I was pushing all the right buttons. :cool:

Comments, feedback, questions are appreciated!

~BSmooth

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Haha I'll rub it all in your face...I'll send you a postcard or something.
Me: Alright I will send you a postcard then. And yeah same..it's kinda cute in that 5th grade pen pal way..

Gross. Way too much supplication early on for me. However you played it well later in the conversation.

Me: Speaking of drinks, come back to Texas and I'll buy you a blue moon. Just 1 though or else you'll get wasted
Me: 1 and a half? I'll do you a favor and finish the other half of the 2nd beer. Unless you want me to carry your limp body home
Me: I'm surprised you can see over the bar

Good^ :up:

HB7: **** you. I just have a really bad mouth and you are kinda pissing me off (just a little bit)

Sh1t Tested Destroyed^ :up:

Conversation was a bit long, but sexual vibe was there which was good. Also quit using so many damn smileys and winks pal...comes off as supplicating. All in all, job well done..........for a girl in another state.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Me: Haha I'll rub it all in your face...I'll send you a postcard or something.
Me: Alright I will send you a postcard then. And yeah same..it's kinda cute in that 5th grade pen pal way..

Gross. Way too much supplication early on for me. However you played it well later in the conversation.

Me: I'm surprised you can see over the bar

Good^ :up:

Sh1t Tested Destroyed^ :up:

Conversation was a bit long, but sexual vibe was there which was good. Also quit using so many damn smileys and winks pal...comes off as supplicating. All in all, job well done..........for a girl in another state.
1. I wouldn't exactly call it supplication. Rather, it's being friendly to a girl I have little or no interest in (due to a combination of distance, mutual attraction, and other options I have available). I can see though from a stranger's POV how this could be taken as "supplicating".

2. I could have shortened the transcript out for y'all but that would do us all no good. Conversations don't have to be 2 minutes long. I let things play out how they're going to play out.

3. As for smileys and winks, you can see that early on in the conversation I only used one (sparsity is good when you don't know her interest level). As the conversation moved forward and I could gauge her increasing interest level, at that point I threw in a few more. However, with sosuave's animated emoticons, it does look a little girly...

Appreciate the comments.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looked pretty solid to me. My opinion on conversations is as long as you're teasing the hell outta her and escalating you're doing fine. I've never seen a problem with emoticons. Text isn't as clear as speaking in person. Emoticons minimize the risk that you'll be misunderstood.