"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Conversation tip: who are you? Where are you from? Where are you going?

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Yes, Gaugin's famous painting has indeed inspired what I'd call a virtually all-inclusive conversation tip with women. Basically, whenever you are not sure where to take the conversation next, you can always take it to one of these. It's simple really:

Who are you?

What is your name?

How old are you?

What do you do when you want to have fun?

What do you work/study with?

Etc., etc.


Where are you from?

Where ARE you from?

What did you use to do?

Which cool places have you been?

What events shaped you into the person you are today?

etc. etc.

Where are you going?

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

why?

What are you doing now to get to what you want to be?

etc. etc.


I've found that a simply recourse to these three basic subject groups provides a virtually all-inclusive guide to open-ended questions about a girl. Works like a charm for me. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

j_kat_251

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Location
Australiatown
"Where do you see yourself in ten years?"


Did you get this from a job interview?

Everything else, phrased in the parlance of today's hipsters, should be fine. :)
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
I am danish. I usually don't converse with girls in English, so don't write like I would with them.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
danish pride , what what
 
Top