Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

conversation structure

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious how you all go into chatting an attractive girl esp for cold approach

generally a lot of it feels like A) she likes my physical appearance 2) immediate connection on a certain commonality/insight 3) luck

and if that's not the case, it is verrrryy difficult to get out of the "name, where you're from, what do you do etc" that inevitably comes when the girl isn't making much of an effort to contribute or is just neutral/blase on you.

how do you guys go about it? obviously situations are different depending on circumstance, but generally am looking for perspective

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've basically correctly answered your own question here:
generally a lot of it feels like A) she likes my physical appearance 2) immediate connection on a certain commonality/insight 3) luck
People spin their wheels and try new PUA methods etc, but I think in the end we all come to the same conclusion which is that if you are her type (and she decides within about half a second before you've finished your first word in the opener) then anything you say (game) is good enough

People used to memorise scripts and dhv stories and stuff for after the opener, because they would often 'run out of things to say'. But what you realise is that running out of things to say is basically a by-product of trying to game a girl who isn't attracted to you (in that situation, it's her job to MAKE you 'run out of things to say' lol). People learn all kinds of stuff in PUA books and don't realise that none of it would have helped them with THAT particular girl. When she is into, she's taking up so much of the slack and is elaborating on her answers and asking you stuff etc etc that 'running out of things to say' or whatever just isn't really an issue

Girls will make it very easy for you if you are her type in my experience.

And they will do all they can to make it impossible for you if you are not her type (so that you get the hint and leave her alone). It's not a 'sh1t test' in that situation. It's just an unwinable situation and you are just delaying the rejection if you try to 'game' her

But to put some meat on the bone, i've experimented with all kinds of 'systems' in game from mysterymethod to mode1 to RSD style and everything in between. I've basically come full circle. I can get laid with the most boring conversations. In fact, most of them are just like your described. the usual 'small talk' stuff, but when it's a girl who likes you, the conversations just tend to 'shoot off' into more advantageous conversations. It's not something you can force. You can of course try, and there's lots of techniques to do this, but they don't work if she's not into you. She'll shut them down. This is why you can watch the 'best' PUA's that we know of get rejected many times in a row (even if they go on to get laid with a girl every night). It's not something they like to talk about though! The whole 'why didn't your 'game' work on the first 12 girls??' lol. It's a game of numbers more than anything else. Not 'skill'

So yeah, worry about looking your best and increasing the volume and less about 'game' and conversation is my advice

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious how you all go into chatting an attractive girl esp for cold approach

and if that's not the case, it is verrrryy difficult to get out of the "name, where you're from, what do you do etc" that inevitably comes when the girl isn't making much of an effort to contribute or is just neutral/blase on you.

how do you guys go about it? obviously situations are different depending on circumstance, but generally am looking for perspective
On a cold approach...

0. Pay her a compliment..

then..

1. Are you single?

(If yes)...

2. What is your name?

3. May I have your number?

That is all that is required.

Save all of the chit chat for the actual date.

Be in and out in 30 seconds or less...and if you are attractive enough in her eyes, that is all time you need.