"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Conversation Help

DharmaBear

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
So, this new HB 7.5 started at my office after the first of the year. I invited her out for coffee today, and using many of my new conversational/listening skills I'm learning through the DJ Bible while we talked I found out that she LOVES to travel and visit new places. She said she literally wants to visit as many countries as possible, including Greenland!

This cues me in to one thing: this girl likes adventure, excitement, and unique, new experiences. She even backpacked across Europe afor two months after she graduated from college a few years ago.

Question: Given this information, what are some pointers for good conversation fodder? How might I use this information to help increase her interest level? She seemed genuinely interested in me, but anything to bump it up some is good.


-Dharma
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Perhaps we should have a "Conversation" section in the DJB :rolleyes:
 

DharmaBear

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I know all about it. I've read all the articles many times. Thanks for the sage advice. Does this make me an instant DJ? Does reading a bunch of articles on golf all of the sudden make one ready for the tour? Exactly. I'm still recovering from years of AFCness, and I'm working very hard on it, thank you very much. I need all the help I can get. A few months ago I wouldn't have even looked at the girl, let alone ask her out for coffee.

Now, does anyone have something serious to contribute?


-Dharma
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by DharmaBear
Does reading a bunch of articles on golf all of the sudden make one ready for the tour?
No but it gives you an idea of where to start.

We can't make you a Don Juan. Going out and practicing with the information provided will get you on your way.

Have you talked to her about her trip to europe, her college years, etc?
 
Top