Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation and Communication

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of topics are dedicated to saying the right things at the right time. But I don't think that should be the focus at all. When you concentrate on saying all the right things and making the right moves at the right times, you inadvertently miss the concept to begin with (and when the focus isn't on you, then it's on other subjects).

Instead, focus your energies on yourself, not on others. What I mean by this is that when you're talking to a delightfully delectable female, don't put any pressure on yourself because she's a hot babe. Instead, focus on having a great conversation with her for the sake of having a great conversation. That's it. No other motives. Just talk to her because you like to talk and enjoy learning things about other people. That's all you have to do. Seriously. While other guys are out there trying to talk their way into her pants, you'll be talking your way into her mind. And in this way you'll pique her interest (and her emotional core).

Most players claim, with their smooth talk, that they can shmooze their way in and vibe with their "targets," but I think most of them don't know what's really going on. While they think "Hey, I'm getting good responses from these chicks, I must be doing the right things. I'll do them all the time now and always get more or less the same results X number of times out of 100."

But the point they miss is that when talking to a female, they're social, and sexual, beings to begin with. Women are in love with the interaction completely. They feel it, or more accurately, feel for it. They crave social intercourse. This is one of the reasons they gossip so much; it's because they have the urge to be communicating always.

Gossiping is just a side-effect of her natural need to communicate. And when she finds a man that can communicate just as good or even better than her, she is immediately consumed. She enjoys the verbal sparring. She is enthralled in it. And that's why you should always be working towards being a better communicator. Not necessarily a better conversationalist, but a better communicator. Be good at it for yourself, and you'll start to see your entire world view change before your eyes. They will start coming up to you. They will start approaching you and engaging you in "small talk." And you better be prepared for it too.

It's as if you saw things that once weren't there. But there were there all along. You just need to realize it is inside of you now, waiting to be released. The real you is just waiting to get out and play, have fun, and be social. So let that person out.

thecraftylefty

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!

For one of this forum's great and unsung heroes.

Nice to see you posting again CL!