“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Conversation 101

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2000
Messages
440
Reaction score
1
Location
Hawthorne, CA 90250
The easiest way to learn conversation in today's world is to get yourself a job where you HAVE to talk to customer's. Job's like: secretary, front office clerk, fast food cashier, video store cashier, grocery store cashier, bartender, waiter, server, salesman, phone operator, pizza deliver boy/man, etc. You learn much quicker than any other way. Bartender's the best way. Start at a small corner bar. But be prepared to be therapist to a bunch of drunk asses. Peace.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2000
Messages
886
Reaction score
8
Location
FL
Originally posted by A Turtle Name Adrian:
Bartender's the best way. Start at a small corner bar. But be prepared to be therapist to a bunch of drunk asses. Peace.
You got that one right man! I ama reserved person by nature, but I bartended for years in a popular local bar.

Not only are you forced to improve people skills, but you also meet many interesting people. Some more pleasant than others, but it's all part of the job.

The most play I ever got in my life was during the year that I was becoming successful at investing while I was working as a bartender. I bought a bad ass car, and had more confidence and self esteem than at any point in my life.

Not only was I hooking up with customers, but also fellow employees(I know, not the best idea), and friends of other employees.

Everyone should experience this profession at some point during their life. It builds character, popularity, people skills, you name it.

As for having to play therapist....I have heard more than my share of other peoples life stories, thats for sure.
 

Brian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2002
Messages
239
Reaction score
6
Originally posted by BigBadJon:


The most play I ever got in my life was during the year that I was becoming successful at investing while I was working as a bartender. I bought a bad ass car, and had more confidence and self esteem than at any point in my life.

That wasn't confidence. That was the illusion of confidence creating by success with no failure. True confidence wouldn't have left after the car and the good fortune in the stock market disappeared. True confidence is not dependent on success and failure.
 

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
Originally posted by Brian:
That wasn't confidence. That was the illusion of confidence creating by success with no failure. True confidence wouldn't have left after the car and the good fortune in the stock market disappeared. True confidence is not dependent on success and failure.

It took me a log time to finally internalize what Brian is talking about but I finally did. When I first came to this board, I had gone from driving a Jaguar and spending bank on golf green fees and expensive restaurants to living with my dad. I am doing a little better than that now, but I think that experience was a good thing because it made me realize that real confidence is not something that disappears with things that were never guaranteed to always be there in the first place.


------------------
- The seductionist formerly known as trickynick

You either own the game or it owns you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

W

wheelin&dealin

Guest
Originally posted by A Turtle Name Adrian:
The easiest way to learn conversation in today's world is to get yourself a job where you HAVE to talk to customer's. Job's like: secretary, front office clerk, fast food cashier, video store cashier, grocery store cashier, bartender, waiter, server, salesman, phone operator, pizza deliver boy/man, etc. You learn much quicker than any other way. Bartender's the best way. Start at a small corner bar. But be prepared to be therapist to a bunch of drunk asses. Peace.
Instead of this, go to a bar/club and talk to everyone. Don't rely on your job.
 

icepick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
650
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by A Turtle Name Adrian
The easiest way to learn conversation in today's world is to get yourself a job where you HAVE to talk to customer's. Job's like: secretary, front office clerk, fast food cashier, video store cashier, grocery store cashier, bartender, waiter, server, salesman, phone operator, pizza deliver boy/man, etc. You learn much quicker than any other way. Bartender's the best way. Start at a small corner bar. But be prepared to be therapist to a bunch of drunk asses. Peace.
I am now "icepick: relevant tip bumper"

Read this shit, it is good shit. This tip will help you break out of your shell.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Surely there is a world of a difference between handling customer complaints, talking to drunk men, and taking someone's order, compared to talking and having interesting conversations with girls. I like the idea in theory, but unfortunately I am so tied up with university, summer jobs in the City and internships, that it is not a possibility.

My problem with conversation is more the art of starting a conversation and finding common interests. Once that is underway, I am educated and well-read so can discuss most topics in detail. Any tips for improving this side of the game.
 

icepick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
650
Reaction score
3
If you are at university, go to parties and talk to people there. The reason that jobs are good is you get to talk to many people, regardless of what it is about.
 
Top