Controlling ego

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something i really struggle with is controlling my ego and getting phased by women who ignore me or show no interest. Even if i have a beautiful GF at the time or multiple good looking plates...when an attractive female acquaintance such as a co worker for example, ignores me or constantly avoids eye contact or such it gets to me....i realize how stupid it is but still have a hard time controlling my basic instinct on the matter....also i am hyper sensitive to other people's feelings...it's like i always know what is going on in other's minds even if i don't want to...

Also, i feel like i am the best and should be recognized as such...but then i realize how self absorbed that is...anyone else struggle with this? It is better at certain times...i have OCD and this is one of the symptoms i am pretty sure. And i have noticed alcohol use makes the symptoms much much worse. As a teen before i drank...it never got to me when someone ignored m o acted superior to me..i was like immune to it. People would even tell me hey admired that abut me. Not any more though.

Sometimes, i just don't even want to work around females because of this...well that and they start drama...i would just like to go to work and get my job done alone or with maybe some guy friends so my mind can just chill out.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem (as I see it) is your entire ego is based on female approval. Highly beta.

You need to reach a place where YOUR opinion trumps the opinions of others. This how I rank opinions:

1. My opinion
2. Opinions of men I respect
3. Opinions of women / beta fags

A woman's opinion of you doesn't matter. All the matters is her emotional reaction to you. If you can make her feel desire, it won't matter if she disagrees with 100% of your values.. she'll STILL f*ck you. :yes:

If "impressing women" is your #1 reason for getting out of bed in the morning.. you need to make some changes.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ego is the result of being beta. You're an angry beta. You can't control your ego, per say, you are looking into the wrong thing to control. Instead, you need to control your actions. Instead of getting angry, redirect your emotions -- and you do have emotions -- into doing things like a mature guy. Let the immature crazies out there knock themselves out. Someone acting not the way you like? How are they important to you? How could they be important to you if they act like sh`t?

You have an inner game issue.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get angry at all, and really don't believe i am anything close to beta....a lot of people looked up to me in my younger days....and i have often been described as a natural sort of guy and never follow the pack...i just get a little down...or distracted...are you guys telling me you are really bullet proof to this feeling....i used to be before i started drinking..i am thinking it is definitely an ocd thing made worse by alcohol use...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Your problem (as I see it) is your entire ego is based on female approval. Highly beta.

You need to reach a place where YOUR opinion trumps the opinions of others. This how I rank opinions:

1. My opinion
2. Opinions of men I respect
3. Opinions of women / beta fags

A woman's opinion of you doesn't matter. All the matters is her emotional reaction to you. If you can make her feel desire, it won't matter if she disagrees with 100% of your values.. she'll STILL f*ck you. :yes:

If "impressing women" is your #1 reason for getting out of bed in the morning.. you need to make some changes.
Every time you say beta fag - which is a LOT - it makes me laugh. Especially liked the streams of "raging faggot" remarks on another thread. :crackup:

confuscioused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when a girl purposely ignores you and doesn't make eye contact it's because she likes you and feels you are superior to her and she doesn't have the confidence to act in a flirtatious way. I do this with attractive girls to get in their head because I know every guy has slobbered at them since they were 15 yrs old so why not be unique. Your ego shouldn't be offended as you are nailing hot girls presently. Laugh it off and they will come to you and make their desires be known in time.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You clearly wobble at the slightest bump. You don't think you are better than everyone else. If you did, you wouldn't even consider their opinions. You are clearly upset that some broads won't look at you. You are too insecure and have no confidence within yourself. If you did, you would simply excuse their ignorance in not acknowledging your superiority. Not everyone believed Jesus Christ when he told them he was God's son. I think of it that way. You also need to create some priorities. If women not looking at you leaves you in this state, you really need to find yourself.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
You clearly wobble at the slightest bump. You don't think you are better than everyone else. If you did, you wouldn't even consider their opinions. You are clearly upset that some broads won't look at you. You are too insecure and have no confidence within yourself. If you did, you would simply excuse their ignorance in not acknowledging your superiority. Not everyone believed Jesus Christ when he told them he was God's son. I think of it that way. You also need to create some priorities. If women not looking at you leaves you in this state, you really need to find yourself.

As usual Renaldo, you are way off...and also i don't have the luxury of being a sociopath like yourself...i have seen your posts and you are literally incapable of processing or considering other people's plights or states of minds...you only have the ability to think of yourself....kind of like Christain Bale's character in American Physcho..

And it isn't self a confidence issue at all and they aren't my priorities at all......and it only applies to my work environment not the regular world...i have OCD....a quite extreme case....even if i don't touch my door knob a certain amount of times when i open it each morning, it will circle in my head the entire day and really bother me...i try to control it but it is a chemical matter in my brain...it's the same thing with this thing..it's just the thought that circles in my head that bothers me and my OCD gets worse with prolonged alcohol use...it's almost like it's the thought of me thinking it that really bothers me and circles in my head...it's like the more i don't want to think it it starts racing through my mind..just ike if i am waiting for a train or bus...the thought of jumping in front of it starts racing in my mind even if i am perfectly happy...i have no desie of course or secret wish to do so..it's just the fact that i know the thought will bother me that triggers it...

i have noticed if i go like a month or 2 without any drinking...this problem goes away and my OCD gets much better in general..

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could possibly go and volunteer at a care home or some other humbling facility where you aid people of lesser fortune. That might help give you a different perspective on life?

*shrugs*

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how great you think you are 90-95% of desirable women will not be interested in you.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In ideal circumstances your ego should be a mere figment of your imagination and that’s what you should stride for. Nobody should be able to put you down except yourself. Nobody gives a fvck about you, except yourself. These could be some good guidelines towards making your ego insignificant.
So what if some b1tches don’t give a rat’s arse about you? Does this really impacts your life significantly? It only impacts it as much as you let it. I say, don’t let it. When you truly make yourself to be your first priority, ego doesn’t matter, only your personal improvement does.
Let what’s unimportant slide, truly slide, mate.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
i don't get angry at all, and really don't believe i am anything close to beta....a lot of people looked up to me in my younger days....and i have often been described as a natural sort of guy and never follow the pack...i just get a little down...or distracted...are you guys telling me you are really bullet proof to this feeling....i used to be before i started drinking..i am thinking it is definitely an ocd thing made worse by alcohol use...

Alcohol messes with everyone, even if you think you bullet proof to it. It has an affect on emotions, short term, and long term. It is better to smoke weed everyday, than to drink just once a week. Unless you are drinking home made moonshine made just right, so that the morning after you just wake up and feel good without hangover. Though this type of premium and unavailable to general public alcohol still messing up your liver.

What you really need is a boy friend, an alpha male that you could look up to. To be friends with, drink together, etc.

But at this point a question pops up. Can you find a friend in your country with correct values? I mean really, with all the feminism and faggotry all around, you think there are true alpha males left wondering around? I think there are, but they are feminized to some degree.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
As usual Renaldo, you are way off...and also i don't have the luxury of being a sociopath like yourself...i have seen your posts and you are literally incapable of processing or considering other people's plights or states of minds...you only have the ability to think of yourself....kind of like Christain Bale's character in American Physcho..

And it isn't self a confidence issue at all and they aren't my priorities at all......and it only applies to my work environment not the regular world...i have OCD....a quite extreme case....even if i don't touch my door knob a certain amount of times when i open it each morning, it will circle in my head the entire day and really bother me...i try to control it but it is a chemical matter in my brain...it's the same thing with this thing..it's just the thought that circles in my head that bothers me and my OCD gets worse with prolonged alcohol use...it's almost like it's the thought of me thinking it that really bothers me and circles in my head...it's like the more i don't want to think it it starts racing through my mind..just ike if i am waiting for a train or bus...the thought of jumping in front of it starts racing in my mind even if i am perfectly happy...i have no desie of course or secret wish to do so..it's just the fact that i know the thought will bother me that triggers it...

i have noticed if i go like a month or 2 without any drinking...this problem goes away and my OCD gets much better in general..
The difference is that i do what i preach. However, you do exactly the opposite. If you are better than everyone else, why would you consider their opinions? There are many fallacies within your statements. It has nothing to do with being a sociopath. It has to do with doing what you are saying. You say one thing and it doesn't add up to what you did. Being better than everyone else means everything is about you, even in your work place. Otherwise, you wouldn't have this problem at all. I guarantee that if you ask people around you, they will not think of you as an individual with confidence or superiority. You demonstrate EVERYTHING but those. You want yourself to be in a state of mind of superiority, but you don't even believe in it... or yourself.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
The difference is that i do what i preach. However, you do exactly the opposite. If you are better than everyone else, why would you consider their opinions? There are many fallacies within your statements. It has nothing to do with being a sociopath. It has to do with doing what you are saying. You say one thing and it doesn't add up to what you did. Being better than everyone else means everything is about you, even in your work place. Otherwise, you wouldn't have this problem at all. I guarantee that if you ask people around you, they will not think of you as an individual with confidence or superiority. You demonstrate EVERYTHING but those. You want yourself to be in a state of mind of superiority, but you don't even believe in it... or yourself.

No Renaldo, the difference is you are a little 18 year-old BOY...yes, a BOY pretending to be something big and bad....you can still feel like you are better or what not than others yet emphasize with their states of minds....and my problem is ocd......something you obviously know zero about...like i said, even the number of times i touch something can bother me the entire day...and others often refer to m as arrogant though i try not to come off that way...wen i was 18 i was more of a little ****y punk like yourself and didn't have this issue at all...at all..nothing nor no one phased me..so stop talking out of your ass little boy. I have been there and done that.....you will one day realize how much BS you currently are full of.

You don't even drink and have probably never done any drugs...you really know nothing of what i am dealing with it....is all a chemical matter and nothing else...so stop using my thread as a lame excuse to preach about your imagined greatness.

You are just a spoiled little rich kid who wears suits to night clubs in a pathetic attempt to feel more important than you are and have likely never even faced any real problems yet in life yet you want to bounce around here handing out your BS advice based on nothing while stroking your ego at the same time and bragging about using people as tools......i know one thing for sure...you are a little weakling parading around as something else and are unfit o give anyone advice on anything besides maybe how to check yourself out in the mirror.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
No Renaldo, the difference is you are a little 18 year-old BOY...yes, a BOY pretending to be something big and bad....you can still feel like you are better or what not than others yet emphasize with their states of minds....and my problem is ocd......something you obviously know zero about...like i said, even the number of times i touch something can bother me the entire day...and others often refer to m as arrogant though i try not to come off that way...wen i was 18 i was more of a little ****y punk like yourself and didn't have this issue at all...at all..nothing nor no one phased me..so stop talking out of your ass little boy. I have been there and done that.....you will one day realize how much BS you currently are full of.

You don't even drink and have probably never done any drugs...you really know nothing of what i am dealing with it....is all a chemical matter and nothing else...so stop using my thread as a lame excuse to preach about your imagined greatness.

You are just a spoiled little rich kid who wears suits to night clubs in a pathetic attempt to feel more important than you are and have likely never even faced any real problems yet in life yet you want to bounce around here handing out your BS advice based on nothing while stroking your ego at the same time and bragging about using people as tools......i know one thing for sure...you are a little weakling parading around as something else and are unfit o give anyone advice on anything besides maybe how to check yourself out in the mirror.
I am just giving you my humble opinion within my young years. I never said anything to the contrary.

I don't need to drink or do drugs to have an expertise on a subject. I have been lucky not to be caught up in the dangers of society. Not drinking and not doing drugs gives you a more focused mentality to approach life with. Those things impair your judgement and are a quick escape to avoid dealing with your problems. That is what cowards do... and that is what you are doing. You are not facing your problems and solving them.

I forgive you for not seeing my advice for what it is... It's hard to grasp and assimilate when you stare at a treasure you've just found. I have faced problems before. I simply know how to deal with them and transform them into situations that enrich myself even more... and more. Problems are all in your head and how you see them. Problems for me are a scenario in which i can showcase myself to become better than i already am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

Watch this video and it can help you solve those problems of yours.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I drink everyday some times. Its not good. The best thing is to just stop, and let your brain chemicals re-balance. You don't need AA, or rehab, or detox, you could go that route, but I've read, and known plenty of people who just use will power.

Make drinking not an option. Its not that hard.

I'm in no position to preach, like I said I still struggle with addiction, and its a very real thing.

All it really is, is you did not moderate, and you let it get out of control.

The problem with people who drink to much, is they want to drink when they are having a good time to make it and even more good time, or if they are stressed or feeling insecure to make that go away.

Then after a while it starts to **** with your head and you become miserable. The biggest mistake people do is start to point the finger, or change external things, or blame something they can't control for there drinking, so that have an excuse to drink.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
I am just giving you my humble opinion within my young years. I never said anything to the contrary.

I don't need to drink or do drugs to have an expertise on a subject. I have been lucky not to be caught up in the dangers of society. Not drinking and not doing drugs gives you a more focused mentality to approach life with. Those things impair your judgement and are a quick escape to avoid dealing with your problems. That is what cowards do... and that is what you are doing. You are not facing your problems and solving them.

I forgive you for not seeing my advice for what it is... It's hard to grasp and assimilate when you stare at a treasure you've just found. I have faced problems before. I simply know how to deal with them and transform them into situations that enrich myself even more... and more. Problems are all in your head and how you see them. Problems for me are a scenario in which i can showcase myself to become better than i already am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

Watch this video and it can help you solve those problems of yours.

Now that i am forgiven...i can sleep easy at night....

Posting a link to the secret.....if it wasn't so annoying it would be rather funny...the secret is a rip off put together by proven scammers taken away from the law of attraction which has been around for a long time....i am very well aware of the power of the mind...but the Secret...really? hahahaha

And drinking doesn't make you a coward unless you are doing it to cope with your problems, which i do not...i just like to drink on the weekends after a long 6 day work week because i like to let loose and have fun and that is my way to do it.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Now that i am forgiven...i can sleep easy at night....

Posting a link to the secret.....if it wasn't so annoying it would be rather funny...the secret is a rip off put together by proven scammers taken away from the law of attraction which has been around for a long time....i am very well aware of the power of the mind...but the Secret...really? hahahaha

And drinking doesn't make you a coward unless you are doing it to cope with your problems, which i do not...i just like to drink on the weekends after a long 6 day work week because i like to let loose and have fun and that is my way to do it.
Both videos get to the point I'm trying to make. You don't seem to be an individual that can grasp such concepts. You are just another average bum, who hides behind alcohol to avoid confronting your disorders/problems. You just reak negative energy all throughout. What a sorry existence you must endure....