Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Control Your Toughts

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
“As I've said before, the most fundamental changes in life happen when we redefine who we are. When we see ourselves differently, we think differently. When we think differently, we feel differently. When we feel differently, we behave differently, and we don't need some quick-fix technique to control ourselves, or others.”
Source http://ezinearticles.com/?Our-Own-W...tive-Thought-Patterns-In-Our-Minds&id=1054364 by Lynn Marie Sager

This has basically summed up how i believe a change comes about and then becomes a part of your personality.

If we see ourselves as normal or below normal, we tend to allow ourselves to think negatively about ourselves. These negative thoughts then form our habits, our habits form our behaviours and our behaviours define our personality and character. In meeting our goals we allow ourselves to go from ‘just now’ to ‘not today’ to ‘maybe tomorrow’ to ‘sometime soon’ until we rather forget about it. Where has this gotten us so far. Not ‘nowhere’ but rather in a big fuked up mess. I have experience this way of thinking and I’d rather injure myself physically to disability than allow this pattern to bury me further.

This is where the real battle is, not with our enemies but with ourselves. It is as if we continually seek to destroy any opportunity at success. We have no opportunities, for the opportunities don’t present themselves to the unworthy. No women wants to fuk chumps but they would masturbate over fantasies of a bearded wild man battling giants and forest animals and steel plated knights on fierce missions for the king. The power of these men exudes waves of masculinity that put women in a sense of ecstasy. But oh the safe coward only succeeds in repelling this power from himself. There is, I tell you a way to go from chum to warrior but it wont come from me but from inside of you.

I have personally realised one main technique over the two years of leaking on sosuave.com, reading the DJ Bible and interaction in the Discussion Forum, sometimes learning some insightful tip as I examine the experiences of others and reading the e-books of fellow posters. This technique is in taking control over the thoughts, examining them and then piece by piece making them positive. This is by far the hardest and longest task that I have put myself through. Even as I ‘speak’ now I am fighting this battle. This technique is extremely hard to get started but as it builds momentum it gives you more and more power and even affects others significantly. Either if you want to succeed with women, or life, or gain true happiness. As you learn this technique you will see your life transform to what you have dreamt of. You will be the guy that you always admired. Through dedication and hard work, you will find success in what you do. No task will ever be ‘impossible’ and you will achieve them before you though you could. This technique is only as good as you allow it to. It is a force that can drive you to whatever you’d always wanted, but lingers idle and looses power to do so if you don’t use it regularly.

So go forth now and do what you will, my breadline. The choice is yours as always.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,that sounds like me since I was 16. I haven't grown,changed,or reached anything I have wanted.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taking control over the thoughts, examining them and then piece by piece making them positive.

I respect everyone's success, and I have seen a lot of people do well with positive affirmation techniques, but fwiw, everyone has their own best way. Negativity can be productive, too, if you mentally kick yourself in the a55, drill-sergeant style. Hating failure can be as productive as loving success, but like I said, everyone has their own way.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole change you thoughts to positive is to create a motivational medium for yourself, we tend to respond more to things when there is a reward at the end. Thinking positively automatically make you feel that you will win in what you do, and thus you will be more likely want to take opportunities.

This is what works best for me and I felt it rights to shard it here with those who helped me to realize it. I understand that there are other ways that may work best for you and i respects that. If 'this' doesn't fit you then it will not work for you and if you use it then its will work in the opposite way it was intended to work.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I respect everyone's success, and I have seen a lot of people do well with positive affirmation techniques, but fwiw, everyone has their own best way. Negativity can be productive, too, if you mentally kick yourself in the a55, drill-sergeant style. Hating failure can be as productive as loving success, but like I said, everyone has their own way.
Thats using will power if I'm not mistaken. As I've read somewhere recently will power is primitive compared to positive thinking.

If you think about a problem positively (eg the outcome) then you'll find that you enjoy doing what it takes and you'll be drawn towards doing it. If you have negative feelings about it then you're always using will power to fight against doing anything.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
taking control over the thoughts, examining them and then piece by piece making them positive.

Umm no success breeds success end of story, you thin positive you end up positive, you drill sarg yourself you end up bitter twisted with a alot of hate and resentment towards others.

Anything you want you can get just be willing to fail at it and learn from your failures also to become succesful hang around people that already are successful.

Negativity gets you nowhere. being positive and the will to do something about your problems does work every single time.