“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Control your destiny!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
In honor of my 500th post, I though I would give you some words of wisdom.

One thing that stands between you and your perfect self are emotions. Emotions blind you from the truth, they mislead you, they trick you, and they scare you. One thing you must learn is to understand your emotions. And by doing this you take control of your life and you can take control of your destiny.

When attempting to understand one self, we go through many stages. When you understand yourself, you can being to change who you are. This is the same with understanding ones emotions. When you understand your emotions you can control who you are, who you want to be, and who you will become.

The first step in every recovery plan is acceptance. This is true with Control as well. When you accept that your emotions control you, other than visa versa, you can begin to change for the better. This can be hard to make, especially in this society where anger, fear, and sorrow guide almost every action we make. People have learned to take advantage of it, with advertising and similar things. Now you can too!

The next step in the Control process is identifying your emotions. This can be hard at times, especially when some are hidden under layers of denial. Plus at times, it feels good to let out your emotion, but this can lead to regret, and will allow your emotions to control you.
Situation A:
Today at work I was getting upset. It was very busy, I wasn’t handling the situation well, and I was starting to get very angry. I was yelling, hitting things, etc. I took a second to identify that I was getting angry. This is the first step.

Whenever you identify an emotion, you are halfway there to determining what you can do to change it. The next step in Control is to identify what is causing your emotion. This can be one of many things.
Situation A:
After I identified that I was angry. I took a second to think about what was causing it. I realized that I was allowing stress to control me. This is the second step.
The controlling factor, also referred to as the X factor gets easier and easier to identify as time progresses, and first it can be difficult, there might be many, but usually its another emotion attempting to control you.
Lets take for example a situation of Fear:
Situation B:
NonDon sees a HB, and is too afraid to go talk to her. He fears what will come. Its not that he fears her personally, but he fears the rejection that could POSSIBLY happen, he lets the situation pass.
Situation C:
Where as Don Juan sees a HB, and feels the fear. But he realizes that the fear is coming from the fear of rejection. When he understands this, he controls his fear by understand that the rejection will only hurt temporarily, but he will understand the pain, and begin to control it.

The final step in Control is guiding your actions to finally control who you are. This step is easy and hard at the same time. When you identify your X factor you need to figure out what you have to do to change it. In some situations you can find a solution very simply, whereas other situations involve something more complex. But in every situation you encounter, your control will guide your actions
Situation A:
After I identified that I was getting angry from the stress of my job. This anger was making me work sloppy and inefficiently. So I realized I needed to relax. If something was a little late, it wouldn’t matter, and that if I kept going my work would eventually be completed. I changed my actions to relax and I finished my work, and did so successfully with no errors, that would have happened had I let my anger control me.
Situation D:
One day I was driving along, and the person in front of me was going 5 below, and I could keep my speed at his easily. I was not getting upset, but apparently he was. He though I was tailgating him, which I wasn't, there was a good cars length between us, so instead of controlling his anger, he let it control him. Instead of accelerating to find out I wasn’t tailgating, he decides to brake. I was still calm, but he was still angry, and slowed down to 15 under the speed limit. At this point there was an opening in the other lane, so I got in it, and passed him. I continued to where I was going, unbeknownst to me, he was still following me. I get to my final destination, and I see him pull up, still angry. Instead of letting myself get angry at this guy, I drove away, and let him stew in his own lack of control.

If he had just controlled his anger from the beginning, he would not have had any problems and would have enjoyed his ride. He even risked doing something he would have regretted later, and possibly getting arrested for. But he didn’t control his anger.

Every emotion attempts to control you. Whether it be anger, fear, pain, love, hatred, greed, lust, and so on. What you must do is to understand these emotions and control them. Also, don’t hide and restrict your emotions, but learn to understand them and contain them so they don’t control you.

Master your emotions and you can Control your destiny!

--Vincent
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
that is some good advice, i will some it up for any 1 who can not be bothered to read the whole thing (you should read it, its good)

When you are experinicng an emotion, like fear or anger, you have to recognise it, tinhk for a second, you realise you are angry, and then take a depe breath to relax and ocntrol that emotion.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Good things Vincent...

Sometimes I'll get so mad over something, then I'll stop and pause and what I'm gettin so worked up over probably won't even matter tomorrow or even 2 hours from then. SO whenever you get mad at yourself just think for a minute how ridiculous you look, and you're more than likely laugh at yourself.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Bump :D

Please read it, i've been working on this for a while :)
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
The truth of the matter is, when you stop trying to control your emotions and let go or let god, your suffering ends and the emotion dissipates. When a “negative” emotion comes up and your suffer, there are two components working to create your experience. Your mind is trying to evolve into a higher order indicated by a “negative” emotion. The second factor includes resistance: your subconscious mind blocks what is a process of evolution. The experience starts off with some emotion and if your subconcsious does not like it, it will create resistance. Resistance does two things and two things well: create suffering and blocks the process of evolution. Your suffering is never a result of your emotions, only resistance. A lot of people have a hard time believing that emotions aren’t hurtful for the reason that resistance is almost undetectable to the conscious mind. Vincent is keen to point out that awareness of any emotion is the first step to control your emotions.
The next step is to try and eliminate the emotions. The irony of the situation is you are going into this situation to try and control your emotions , but the attitude willl ultimately create more suffering. In order to eliminate suffering we will want to take on a new attitude, an attitude of acceptance. There is a quick and easy method to eliminate resistance which was created by a man named Bill Harris.


The Watcher
http://www.trans4mind.com/holosync/principle7.html
The watcher is a vastly different perspective from the resistor, in fact it’s the total opposite. The watcher is very easy to perform(only one step!) It will ultimately create a perspective that just watches what is happening without attachment. When you get really deep into the watcher perspective you will experience a new type of reality where you’re not your body.

The article is free!! So check it out!

If you appreciate good self improvement advice read articles by Bill Harris.
Scroll down about one page to find the articles:
http://www.trans4mind.com/holosync/index.html
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top