Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Control your body

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first tip in this forum, so i am interested in people's feedback.

Over the last few weeks I have spent alot of time on the field and have just started on my journey to becoming a DJ. Well one of the first realisastions i have come to is that of emotion and how it drives us to do things we may not want to.

Most people in the world are affected by the enviroment around them to make them feel a certain emotion, it might be depression, anxiety, panic, or something like that. It all depends on the situation. But a very small % of people control their own emotions and in turn shape the enviroment around them rather then the enviroment shaping them. You see where i am going with this?

I am going to use an example to help explain this to you. Bob is a pretty cool guy, he has a girl friend, a secure job, and lots of friends, all though he has no control over his emotions, the world shapes him rather then the other way around. Jack on the other hand is a multi-millionare, has constant income, 5 cars, playboy models calling him every hour and is living life to the fullest, he controls his body like no other.

Sure Bob seems to have a pretty nice life right? well im going to tell you right now that everything he has was by pure luck. Everytime something came up he acted on his emotion, and he was just lucky to have the right enviroments around him. Jack is in full control of his emotions, he creates enviroments around his which means he can live life the way he wants too.

So what I am going to tell you is hard, and you may dis-regard it but none the less here is the main point of the tip: DONT ACT ON YOUR EMOTIONS, ACT ON WHAT IS BEST.

It will be hard because often emotion is what drives you, but i can promise you, once you have complete control of your emotions you can lead your life exactly where you want it. So now you know it is important to be in control of your emotions im going to go a bit deeper into how.

Example #1: Fear

Fear can come in many shapes and forms, but a couple of examples are here: Fear of rejection, fear of non-conforming, fear of pain, fear of discomfort, and the list goes on. But next time you see a HB and you feel fear, ask yourself this "Am i going to let my body control me and wuss out, or am i going to do what is best and approach her?". If you can't control your body over such small matters how do you expect to be able to lead your body over stronger emotions.

Example #2: Rage

Rage is simple. Next time you get really angry at someone and go right off at them or when you just tell someone to go away in a bitter town for nothing, think to yourself "Was that the best thing i could of done?".

Example #3 Arousale

Guys i know there are some emotions you can control ;) but that doesnt mean you can't change the way you react to them. In very bad cases or mixed with raged arousale can lead to sexual harrasement or rape. Think about this one like the others.

So your starting to get the idea now right?

Well at any point in time you should be in COMPLETE control of your emotions, so if you wake up and your tired, what is the best thing to do? Get up and go for a run or sleep in and miss the bus? It's up to you.

Once you have gained control over your body, you can then learn to be it's friend so you can work together for a better thing. You can get yourself in too particular "emotional states" to help your self achieve better results and increase your motivation drive.

Say you were going to fight someone, would you do better if you were in a scared/defensive emotion, or a state of rage. So put yourself in a state of rage, listen to some music that gets you angry, and use it to your advantage.

Say you want to go and be a pimp today at work/school? Well get yourself in a state of confidence to achieve better results.

Well thats it, hope you guys liked my first tip;)