Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contributing to someone "breaking with their beliefs"

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this woman who was a Christian wanting to meet me. And me being unsure where I stand, I asked her if it was important for her that I was Christian. Which she replied no to.
This made me conflicted, because I know the bible calls Christians to not be together with non-Christians in relationships.

Here are the scenarios I see:
1. We would get together and I would possibly contribute to her breaking what she believes in, having sex outside marriage with an unbeliever.
2. I would respect what she believes in. And not do anything sexual until marriage. but then I wouldn't necessarily go with what I believe in or lack of belief.
3. I would simply decline.
4. Claim I'm a believer aswell.

But I guess this comes back to holding women accountable and not taking responsibility for her decisions, even if it goes against her claimed beliefs?

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules are for Betas. If’s she’s into you, she won’t care. Be honest and stand your ground, and brush off any conversation. Nothing kills the mood like a heated debate on religion.

All women are emotional spiritual, they either believe in traditional religion or witchcraft/astrology/tarot stuff. it doesn’t matter unless they are looking for a provider for a LTR

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this woman who was a Christian wanting to meet me. And me being unsure where I stand, I asked her if it was important for her that I was Christian. Which she replied no to.
This made me conflicted, because I know the bible calls Christians to not be together with non-Christians in relationships.

1. We would get together and I would possibly contribute to her breaking what she believes in, having sex outside marriage with an unbeliever.
2. I would respect what she believes in. And not do anything sexual until marriage. but then I wouldn't necessarily go with what I believe in or lack of belief.

But I guess this comes back to holding women accountable and not taking responsibility for her decisions, even if it goes against her claimed beliefs?
I literally just went through this so I can give you some insight.

Religious beliefs are tricky. Especially between two human beings. Rarely, even if in the same religion two people will see eye to eye in every single belief, philosophy, practice, etc. Religions, like any other social construct, are subjective. At its core, spirituality, is how we each experience God. And that will never be the same from person to person.

The problem lies in institutionalized religion. As it can hinder the true spiritual experience and suffocate it with rules and social narratives.

The reason why I bring this up is that this literally just happened to me. And when I say this, I mean your scenario. Some people will be blinded from the main core of the religion they are in, in this case, Christianity, by social constructs. Even overseeing and ignoring the very values and wisdom that Yahusha (Jesus) taught and tried to share with the world.

There is an enormous difference between following the steps of Christ and being a Christian. I'd go as far as saying there are different Christians: True Christians (followers of Christ, that really understand Yahusha and put his philosophy into practice), Church Christians, and labeled Christians.

This might all sound like a rant and off-topic, but it is important to understand her true beliefs and practices (beyond her institutionalized belief in Christianity) and your own values and principles. Do those align?

Is she willing and able to see your true soul and loving nature? Is that even who you are and what you believe? Is your spiritually still ripe (beginning stages)? Or will she be blinded by social constructs and limited (and even erroneous) understanding of who Yahusha was?

Will she believe that because you are not labeled "Christian", and as much as you can genuinely be a true follower of Christ, that you have no salvation? More importantly, do your actions align with a true form of Christianity? Do hers align with a true form of Christianity?

You'll be surprised how many "Christians" ironically will be the first ones condemning others to "hell" or at the very least anywhere but Heaven and close to God if you don't label yourself a Christian. It is almost as if that label within of itself will get you salvation. No matter how closely you follow Yahusha's footsteps and spread true love among ourselves.

Last but not least, you should never claim something or do something against your true soul for the sake of someone else. That is absolutely the wrong mindset and choice.

At the end of the day, a very honest and open conversation needs to be had with her. Hopefully, she can be honest with herself and you.

In my experience, unless she truly understands the meaning of the life of Yahusha, and is unbonded/unchained from the social constructs of an institutionalized spiritual belief, you have a chance. If she does not, there will be several things that eventually end on the relationship's demise that were created for a reason:

1) Shame
2) Guilt
3) Feeling of separation from God, her Church, and that community (community is key)
4) Feeling of living a double life
5) Fear that you will not gain salvation
6) Regarding offspring, how your values will affect their salvation and spiritual wellbeing
7) Among many, many, many others

You have to keep in mind, the reason why I consistently and purposely refer to it as "institutionalized" religion is that there is a reason for it. Community is one of them and rules are other. Both will keep someone tied and almost "chained" to it. Anything outside of it will feel spiritually off.

I really hope this helps, as I know for me was a great experience and eye-opener. I've always been highly spiritual and made the effort to study many religions and travel the world to understand them. Even to the extreme of understanding it from a historical and sociological perspective. Understanding Yahusha(Jesus), Siddharta (Buddha, etc, etc as a person who walked the Earth regardless of whether you believe Jesus was the son of God and that Buddha truly reach Enlightenment. They existed and walked the Earth just like you and I are right now.

Modern Man Advice

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don’t you go to church with her one day. You might like it. There is some value there even if you don’t believe. You can also get a feel for what “kind” of Christian she is. Watch for feministy comments by the pastor and things like that.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics and religion should be off limits to any new relationship.
Deflect humorously.

and Country music….

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tell her that just the tip is not sinful.