Continue to date or dump?

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this girl for a month now. It seems we have a lot in common. Things were great at first until.... the first night she slept over. I always noticed when we 'make out' she never ever uses her tongue. She would just kiss with her lips. Which I personally think is just a little weird. She says she doesn't like it really , she thinks its 'sloppy' . Okay fine... I also find out that she has 'TMJ' which means she gets lock jaw... so she says she can go down' for very long. (somewhat of a deal breaker here) :/

Also a quick background, when she was 6 her parents got divorced and she witnessed her father beating her mother. Now I'm somewhat familiar with the psychology of the father being the 'template' for all future lovers. She claims she doesn't love her father... so now I'm thinking these daddy issues might effect me for the negative.

So now I'm debating to give her a couple more tries to see if I can losen her up more sexually. Or try not to lead her on anymore and just dead it. I'm at a cross roads here.

I would truly appreciate any opinions, advice and any more insight on this situation I'm in.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit worrying about this stupid issue. Just have fun with her and don't dwell on heavy subjects like parental abuse and other nonsense like that. Be a positive, fun place for her (this should come natural if you're practicing Game). I guess what I mean by that last statement is don't make her happiness the focus of your life, but allow her to have fun with you because your life is so excellent.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, assert some more dominance, pin her against the wall. Playchoke her and if she likes that squeeze next time.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't assume anything. So far it seems mostly pretty good. Give it a little while to get a good idea of what this girl is all about. Otherwise you might be missing out on something worthwile.

I recently starting dating a bisexual chick. Right off the bat, that seemed like a red flag. I figured she'd be a total dyke and feminazi. To my surprise, she's extremely feminine (she cooks, she cleans, gives massages etc.) and she's a freak in the sack. She even arranged a threesome with her friend.

The point is, if I had bailed based on my initial misgivings, I wouldn't have had this very pleasant experience. I was very tempted to pull the plug but I decided I would wait and see. I'm glad I did.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jgoodz said:
Been dating this girl for a month now. It seems we have a lot in common. Things were great at first until.... the first night she slept over. I always noticed when we 'make out' she never ever uses her tongue. She would just kiss with her lips. Which I personally think is just a little weird. She says she doesn't like it really , she thinks its 'sloppy' . Okay fine... I also find out that she has 'TMJ' which means she gets lock jaw... so she says she can go down' for very long. (somewhat of a deal breaker here) :/

Also a quick background, when she was 6 her parents got divorced and she witnessed her father beating her mother. Now I'm somewhat familiar with the psychology of the father being the 'template' for all future lovers. She claims she doesn't love her father... so now I'm thinking these daddy issues might effect me for the negative.

So now I'm debating to give her a couple more tries to see if I can losen her up more sexually. Or try not to lead her on anymore and just dead it. I'm at a cross roads here.

I would truly appreciate any opinions, advice and any more insight on this situation I'm in.

jgoodz,

In my experience, i have yet to find a single girl that doesnt have daddy issues when the dad isnt around or did something tramatic to the girl. I can tell you from experience, it will not work out till she addressess these "daddy issues." Run, and run hard away from her. Not to mention the girl doesnt go down?? In the famous words of Chris Rock, " they still make girls like that?? I thought they were extinct like Beta.," Yeah either keep this girl on the side and focus on others or just leave her totally.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently hooked up with a chick and made out with her and same thing: hates the tongue.
She's very attractive but I didn't pursue her because I'd rather my women to have been "gotten to" before I get to them.
I could foresee that no tongue would translate in to very pedestrian sex so I bailed.

And I read a thread on here recently that you don't buy a car and then buy the gearbox and engine for it, you buy one that already has everything you're after.
Ergo, you don't go out with a woman and try to change her in to your perfect specimen, you go out with a woman who already has what you're after.

I would bail on this one.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stay around. The whole TMJ thing could be her saying one of two things....1. She aint gonna be giving BJ's and this is her excuse/reason or 2. Maybe it's legit but maybe she'll give a helluva BJ while she's down there. Remember don't put a whole helluva lot of stock into what they say at first. You already know she for sure don't like kissing with tongue because her actions reinforce this. But the TMJ is just her talking. Ride it out, see what happens I'd say.

Current girl I'm messin with told me on our 2nd date, twice, I'm not ****ing you tonight. ****ed her that night. The following Tuesday she texts me saying, let's see a movie then come back to her place BUT let's not get into anything physical, let's slow it down. I agree, didn't fall for the bait. ****ed her again. I didn't trip out and make a fuss over her words. Even if she didn't put out I wouldn't have tripped out, I probably wouldn't have called her again ever...since dictating sex is not something I would put up with ever again from a woman. But her actions betrayed her words.

See what her actions say. Just nod along when she goes on and on about stuff like this. Then see what actually happens, as in her ACTIONS.

If you come back after hitting it a few times and can say this girl just refuses to give oral to me....and that's a really important thing to you....then you have your answer.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go counter what most say here from a very narrow viewpoint.

I agree there's no reason to leave; however, the fact that you are a month in and thinking about these things means there's a high likelihood this stuff will continue to bother you and bleed into the relationship.

I'd keep her in rotation but move away from getting involved seriously.

No woman is perfect but your level of tolerance of her impectations is the driver as to the long viability of a relationship. The more put-off, irritated, and disrepcted you feel the more likely things will end so why waste time on someone who you will inevitably be done with ...