undesputable
Master Don Juan
yea youre right i was thinking why spoiled got the most replies too.... shes being trained by men to go out in the dating world.... i hope that in a couple of months she wont be dating girls.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You have real problems to be picking on me like this, i come here for guys advice, and they answer, yet you get all upset about it for no apparent reason. What did I ever do to you??Originally posted by undesputable
yea youre right i was thinking why spoiled got the most replies too.... shes being trained by men to go out in the dating world.... i hope that in a couple of months she wont be dating girls.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
"I'm drunk by noon but thats okay-- I'll be president someday"Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
oh so you don't wanna give the old Dimebag some insight from the mind of a female(you supposedly)? That's fine, but you're still a stuck up c*nt.
BTW, WHY THE F*CK IS THIS B*TCH EVEN ON THIS F*CKIN SITE, ITS A SITE TO BETTER THE LIVES OF GUYS LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS. IF YOU"RE GONNA F*CKING BE ON HERE AT LEAST BE A LITTLE APPRECIATIVE OF OUR HELP TOWARDS YOU BY GIVING US SOME INSIGHT ON HE GIRLS YA KNOW...
GUYS, DON'T REPLY TO THIS GIRL'S PLEA FOR HELP NEXT TIME BECAUSE .THEY'RE OUT HERE WANTING ADVICE FROM THEIR COMPUTER PLAYING IT SAFE, SUCKING D*CK, BUT DON'T WANNA HELP A BRO OUT...thank you. btw, I'm drunk
SublimeOriginally posted by Poppin' Tags
"I'm drunk by noon but thats okay-- I'll be president someday"
Ill ship a nickel to the first person who can tell me what that quote is from.
*you pay shipping.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
what did u ask herOriginally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
shut the f*ck up asswipe!
I asked for some advice and she's being a stuck up c*nt about it.
But it doesn't really matter, it's not like she's of any value to my improvement. I'd probably get some half assed response which won't take me anywhere....
I guess you f*ckers are right, let the c*nt, I mean queen do as she pleases, no apologies, no regrets, because I know I am gonna be the best..........thank you Madrid, we love you, good night.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Kiss my ass, and drink beer and listen to Grateful Dead......Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Ok everyone just stop posting to this because:
a. Today was the last day of school so everything is over and done with.
and
b. Almost all of you are just picking on me now and putting me down, which I could personally care less what you think of me, but it does start to get annoying after a while.
So stop posting on this cuz it's getting really gay guys.
That's funny how this dude suddenly thinks he's Cleo or some psychic f*ck.Originally posted by Craig Reeves
Hey Spoiled...
Don't worry about some of these guys on this forum....they seem to have trouble with thinking with anything besides what's between their legs....and women intimidate them so they feel as if they have to smart off to each and every one that comes onto this forum. Although it would be quite healthy to hear a women's opinion on most of the topics discussed here....most of these guys aren't really man enough to cooperate, since again....they're really intimidated by women.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.