CONTENT: what to talk about?

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

I feel pretty solid on my game. the only issue I have is that I run out of things to talk about with women. I can get their attention ok, I can usually number close, but I fail to maintain interest via conversation. I work with computers so my job is not really an intriguing topic, and I don't have any interesting hobbies. I am really jealous of one of my friends; he is a filmmaker and he can always talk about one of his movies he has made.

what kinds of things do you guys talk about with girls? I am very passive and not so creative, so I am not good at coming up with things to talk about on the fly.... I'd like to have at least a couple of interesting things I can talk about with girls to fill in the gaps so girls don't lose interest or attention.

thanks!

thehexman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I let them talk about themselves so I can see what their personality is like and if they are worth my time.... you should too.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, C+F.. the conversation itself isnt as important as the delivery. A woman can tell when you are getting all nervous because you are trying to maintain the convo. It's a turn off. Instead just relax.. work on your confidence.. Lean back. Talk slowly. Use a slightly deeper sexy version of your voice. And talk about wild sexy stuff that makes her panties moist.

If you be a little more indifferent during convo, rather then elbows on the table starting at them fidgeting with a napkin because youre trying to think of a neato topic, they will be the one feeling unconfortable during moments of silence. And then you set the frame that they need to make it interesting for you!! which is the way it needs to work right?