Contacting via Facebook

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was invited to a party on saturday night by a girl who I am friends with from college. It was one of her girlfriends celebrating her birthday at a bar. On a side note I am not attracted to the girl who invited me to the party, she knows a sea of women in the city where we live so now that I am single I feel like it would be stupid for me to pass up an opportunity where she is with a her single friends.

One of her friends who came a little later in the night, I was trying to build some rapport with but to be honest it was very loud and we all had quite a bit to drink. I still think I made a good impression, I find her very attractive not the hottest girl look wise out her friends there but high energy and seemed very happy. The party decided to head to a nearby club which is kinda exclusive on the walk over I remember chatting with this girl. We get to the club and I think I impressed her by being able to cut the "guy" line with my friend. The girls obv had not problem. I had planned to number close this chick but i could not find her in the club was we all got in.

Sorry if this is getting long here is my question.

I sent her a friend request on facebook tuesday night. She immediately accepted. Not sure where to go from here. I did see that before I sent her the request she had a status message of "My favorite candy on earth is almond joy". I was think sending her a message "Almond Joy is your favorite candy? Well all the cool kids like Mounds" in order to build some rapport before asking her out. Is that too cheesy or should I just go with COD suggested in an earlier thread "Hey can U text me.............(insert your number) I wanna ask you something."

I have never tried to contact a girl over facebook who I did not know.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're taking this too seriously, just be lighthearted and have fun. If you can call back something you busted on her before, do that instead of using her facebook status

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Vice took the words right out of my mouth.

Playfully refer to something that happened that night. You want her thinking about the feelings you stirred up in her. Tease or bust on her back and forth a couple times and then mention that you had a lot of fun that night and would love to do it again sometime.

This is what I would do - get her to come with you and a handful of people to do something similar at a bar or club near your pad. Make sure you don't lose her completely (might want to pick a bar), and then suggest a venue change later on. Go grab a coffee and a bite to eat nearby. Then maybe go one more place. A few venue changes will make her feel more comfortable and like she's known you longer.

Then, let her know that she just has to see your fish tank/grand piano/fabrege egg/ant farm/WHATEVER back at your place.

Good luck!

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest:

For Example:

Hey I didn't have a chance too ask for your number, I'd like too cook you some Italian food sometime. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx what is yours?

I think this is the best approach because you are making your intentions clear, and if she doesn't give you her number, who cares.