Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contacting A Woman By Phone And Email

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
One call a week? One Email a week?

Thank You

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Contact

How often should I contact a woman by email and by phone. Once a week (each)?

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, find other prospects. Worrying about the frequency of calls is a precursor to oneitis. Your personal and proffesional life should keep you too busy to be concerned.

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Contact

Yes, but I do not want to put out the fire.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PURE- Complete sentences are a must if you want help. Try to use the language we all agreed upon so that we don't have to translate your thoughts and get them wrong in the process.

But I do not want to put out the fire makes little sense in the context of what's been said. So, huh?

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I worked with this girl at the library, back in college. She was beautiful without a doubt, and I was way too nervous to ask her for her phone number or anything, but I did make conversation with her. Anyways she left the job to work somewhere more related to her major.

The next summer, about 5 months later, I was still thinking about her (I guess thats what you guys call one-itis?) so I found her e-mail and sent an e-mail expressing how interesting I thought she was and how I wanted to meet her again.

I recieved an e-mail back and it took me about 3 hours until I gathered the courage to look at it, and when I did she said that she had a boyfriend. The letter was only like one sentence long, and was very curt. Anyways I felt devestated and I dwelled on that letter for the rest of the summer. And during that summer I can name you two other women who I had a chance with but didn't take it because I was dwelling on that letter.

The next semester I ran by her and her boyfriend at the supermarket. We made eye contact but I felt so awkward and like an idiot that I just walked past them.

Anyways sending an e-mail to express your interest in a girl is the wussiest and pathetic thing you can do. It signifies that you are going to take the initiative, but in the least resistant way possible, and that is probably going to be a turn off and make the situation really awkward every time you see each other in person.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One email a week is fine...BUT if you plan on sending an email chock full of raunchy explicit sexual content..then one every hour will do the trick. :cool: