"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Contact level with maybe fwb

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
This chick that my friend is seeing brought her roommate out for drinks with us. One thing led to another and we hooked up. The next morning she bounced. Later in the day she added me to facebook. She’s kind of trashy though. Like facebook profile pictures of her in her underwear kinda thing. But I would like to hook up with her again. I also want to go and see the new Joker movie that recently came out and want to invite her to it.

Just looking for some second opinion. Should I just chill for a few more days before contacting. Or just say **** it and ask her out again.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top