"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

consult for glossary, and [why would a man be with an ugly woman?]

BorisBeef

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
9
Age
27
As I am new there are many terms that I do not understand, I would appreciate if someone has a link or a post with the abbreviations.
I usually spend more than 9 hours on the street a day for my work, I take the liberty of observing all the people, I have realized that it is my favorite pastime, analyzing people and their behavior, if something a little strange , but I think that for survival all human beings do it to a greater or lesser extent.
Why do I see so many couples of men with such ugly women?
It's just that since I never had a partner, I usually believe that the men around me know something that I don't, as if they possessed a divine knowledge that God had the macabre idea of not introducing me to (It's idiotic, but I had to exaggerate it).
Can you measure the level of manliness that a man has by the woman he has next to him?
I came here because I am a ball of insecurities, especially with women, but little by little I have been letting go more, since I have not had the presence of strong and masculine men all my life, it has affected me a lot.
It tends to be a bit suffocating on my sleepless nights the sudden thought that I've wasted my life, well, I spent most of it working, up to 2 jobs at the same time, but out of necessity. And I haven't amassed a fortune either.
I believe that an essential part of life is to accumulate beautiful and memorable experiences. Lying on the gurney near death, saying, "Well, I've lived well, I've made sure my list of things I wish I had done is topped by my list of things I've had the honor of doing and they've come out good"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,123
Because only an ugly woman will sex him? :rolleyes:
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Ugly women are lower maintenance, they’re more subservient and are less prone to cheat.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
Go to higher end venues/stores, you will find more attractive women.

For some reason they can be found at places like that. :)
 
Top