“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Constantly being put down by mate.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
I've got a problem here. At times when I go out with this particular mate, he will intentionally put me down by saying something untrue about me. If I start defending myself and says it's not true yadayada, it'd seem like I'm over concious and at worst, may even seem like it's actually true but I'm trying to cover up. If I don't do anything and just play it cool, it's been taken as the truth for many times.

So, I need some ****y, funny, confident, DJ lines to rebutt him in the future. Something along the lines of "Is defaming the best you can do?" and "You're just trying to ease the wounds of my superiority"(because I'm actually way better than him in that aspect he constantly puts me down in).

Pls help...this is incredibly distressing and I would like to teach that punk a lesson anyway...by embarrassing him in front of chicks like he always does to me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
You're not superior. That much I can tell you. When you insult it shouldn't be personal (personal insult is disrespect). It should be behavior based. Like he does something to piss you off and you give him a comeback either disarming his behavior insult or attacking with one of yours that's related in someway.
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
eps: yeah I know, been trying to avoid hanging out with him but the settings is just so that I meet him rather often and from time to time he'd pull that **** on me.

ebach: don't quite get what you're saying. I wasn't trying to insult someone, merely trying to find a rebuttal line, a comeback line for myself. The 2 lines I gave as examples were merely the range of stuff I'm looking for, I'm trying to get some suggestions from you guys here.
As to whether I'm superior or that, my brackets already explains that it's proven that I'm better that him in that aspect he's constantly putting me down in and that's one of the reasons he constantly pulls that **** on me.

In the past when he started this **** on me, I rebutted by using concrete examples of how he said was not true and in fact I'm better than him in that aspect. The girls(and boys) in the room realised what my mate was pulling off, however my image didn't improve much by the way I'm pulling off. So the next couple of times, I just keep my silence but it didn't work out either. Now I'm just looking for a simple line to use.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
You know what always works? After he says something stupid, just look him in the eye with a blank expression and start laughing histerically hitting his shoulders like you need to get your balance back. At the end before you stop laughing, say something along the line "That's the funniest **** I've ever heard from you."
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Treat him like you would your cute, bratty little sister. Don't get upset, stay cool. Don't defend yourself. If he questions you on something, don't give a reply. Instead, answer his question with a question. Once you're cool enough you can just completely freeze him out.

Him: Why are you talking to those girls like that?!
You: Why, would you like me to talk to you like that instead? Awwww, you're jealous. That's cute. Hey, maybe if your good I'll give you some attention later. *Wink wink*. ***Turn to the girls and continue your conversation***

Him: Why are you trying to show off in front of these girls? Just be yourself man.
You: Aw dude, I'm just trying to impress a cooool XX guy like you. You rock! (Insert some trait about him. Like if he's a Skater say "I'm just trying to impress a coooool Skater guy like you!"
****If he agrees that he rocks it makes him look like a tool. Roll your eyes, laugh AT him and say something like, "Yeah dude, you're really cool." Then turn your back on him, completely freezing him out, make sure you're facing the girls and continue your conversation with them.***

Him: This guy (referring to you), is such a dork. Did you know he has only a 4 inch d1ck?!
You: Hey man, could you repeat that? I didn't catch that part where you tried to make yourself sound cooler than me.***If he repeats it, he is trying too hard and looks like a retard. Continue the same as I said in the previous comeback***

Him: This guy is such a gaylord. Did you know he has gay porn in his room?!
You: Walk over to him, put one arm around his shoulders firmly, then pat him on the chest with your free hand, firmly. Then say to the girls, "I LOVE this guy! He's such a joker!" Let go of him, turn your back to him, freeze him out, and continue with the girls.

These are very basic things (AMOG tactics) to do and extremely effective. I'm sure you can come up with more on your own. Try em out and have fun with it. I bet you'll enjoy yourself much more when around d!ckheads who talk crap to make themselves look better.


-Soma
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
when he starts making fun of you or whatever judy bust him in hed jaw so next time he wont do it ..... that will saw you time and effort
 

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
No

No reaction. Not even whatever. Don't hang out with him.

People don't give credibility to what others say, they might laugh to it or go with it, but inside, everybody judges you on what you do/are.

Be what you want to be and be judged as such.



Soma, what you say isn't too bad but you're acknowledging his remarks by doing anything at all. The loser doesn't deserve anything.
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Problem solved if you don't hang out with him. BUT in the event that u happen to be in the same space with said Mate and a few girls, you'd look pretty small if you just showed no reation at all. The girls will be thinking "why doesn't he stand up to that jerk?"

Saying "whatever" in a manner that also communicates "who the **** is this chump, lets ignore him girls" neutralizes your mates venon or spite.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Him: hey, remember when you *most embarassing thing ever*
You: Excuse me a second girls *looks around confused, sniffs* hey X, open a window, I just got a serious waft of bull****.

Not original, but it never fails whenever it happens for me. If he keeps coming:

Him: blah blah blah
You: *sounding slightly like you're talking to a child* Shh.... your making yourself look pathetic!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I'm so happy Soma answered so I didn't have to, he atleast knows wtf his mate is doing, AMOG battles and how to react to them.
 

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
shoot him
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Thks

Thanks for all the replies and taking time to read boys, really helps. BTW, what's AMOG?
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
From the Fast Seduction Website: (http://fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml)
Alpha Male Other Guy - In reference to a situation where you are trying to close on a chick and there's direct (in-your-face) competition from another PUA. This is different than a ****block because the normal disarming strategies don't work.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
this one works for me whenever some guy always tries to put me down especially in public like the lobby in college where people can hear what's going on.

him: you know what DJA did before? he [whatever]! *self-chuckle*.
me: :rolleyes:
him: and the other time? [whatever] *self-chuckle AGAIN*
me: [getting a bit pissed off now.] hey, ****! i really think you're thinking about me too much.
him: :eek: :eek: :eek:

the crowd usually laughs at him.

works for me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Caesar20

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Don't defend yourself, strike him back verbally; he's your mate after all, you know atleast sth about him.

avoid physical contact at all costs (fight or even pushing him away from you or threatning him w/ a fist), as it only makes you look retarded and wannabe-cool MF.


hey, ****! i really think you're thinking about me too much.
that may work; gay shyt works almost all the time.
avoid his financial status, car or anything insulting (like small d1ck issue)
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
that line has never let me down up to date. its solid.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
This is his angle on the ladies, and you're the tool. You don't play his game. You take it away with a friendly bet that he can't keep closing the ladies without using this kind of personal demeanor in any way.
 
Top