Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Constant problem of mine

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, the girls who are showing IOIs are a grade below me, I have no classes with them. See I have two problems:

1. Talking to girls who show interest, for some reason I feel nervous around chicks that like me.

2. The girls who like me, are never near me.

I can talk to a girl if she was close to me, sat next to me, etc. But I just cant find the time to talk to a girl who, for example, is walking around school. Theyre always with their friends and always on the move, it seems impossible. I just wish I had class with them, id talk to them. Opening them isnt a problem, im a funny guy I can open them by making them laugh most of them, the problem is finding the chance to talk to them!

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try and get their number right after the first conversation..it's the easiest time because you met her but you aren't in the middle ground yet...if you've talked to them already..just do it as soon as possible..what's the worst that could happen...once you get the number set up something with her and it should be easy from there

don't wait for the perfect opportunity...like when they sit right next to you..make your own opportunity...

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
try and get their number right after the first conversation..it's the easiest time because you met her but you aren't in the middle ground yet...if you've talked to them already..just do it as soon as possible..what's the worst that could happen...once you get the number set up something with her and it should be easy from there

don't wait for the perfect opportunity...like when they sit right next to you..make your own opportunity...
I wish they would sit next to me, or else I wouldnt have this problem, but I said above I dont have them for any classes

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you wait for things to come to you. As a man you have to go and take that s hit. Do not make excuses for yourself. If you see a girl looking at you or showing some type of interest walk right over there and man up. What's the worse that can happen a rejection? The worse thing that can happen is you will end up where you were 5 mintues before you approached.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey before I go telling you to man the fck up or some over the top advise I would like to say I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! =P

At school it's hard because every time you see them you are likely heading somewhere else and in different directions with your respective friendship groups.

However I've noticed if you stop and talk to them, they will do the same. This should give you a couple minutes any time.

Do you see them outside of school? Parties? Events? If not get their number and ask them to hang out.

Just remember you have to take the initiative if you want something to happen.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
By the way Andy, What's with the signature always ripping on ElStud??? :confused:

Do you honetly hate the kid that much that you have to automatically make fun of him in every single thing that you post no matter what the topic or thread is about?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
OTB said:
By the way Andy, What's with the signature always ripping on ElStud??? :confused:

Do you honetly hate the kid that much that you have to automatically make fun of him in every single thing that you post no matter what the topic or thread is about?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Thanks for the advice guys...

OTB, Im not sure if your familiar with ElStuds attitude, his "I know everything, I dont need you help" type of attitude. I make fun of him because

1. He thinks hes better than everyone else
2. He will never post a lay report with his current mindset, he gets numbers and doesn't call them?
3. Oh and that "they were all interested" saying he has is just classic

I dont hate him, I dont even know him, but everyone knows he is e-hated over the internet

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
HandyAndy said:
Thanks for the advice guys...

OTB, Im not sure if your familiar with ElStuds attitude, his "I know everything, I dont need you help" type of attitude. I make fun of him because

1. He thinks hes better than everyone else
2. He will never post a lay report with his current mindset, he gets numbers and doesn't call them?
3. Oh and that "they were all interested" saying he has is just classic

I dont hate him, I dont even know him, but everyone knows he is e-hated over the internet
"he is e-hated over the internet" -----> That line just made my day! :crackup:

I've only recently started reading his posts, and I must admit, they are quite entertaining! :up:
(I also noticed that he's the only one with negatve reputation on this site.... :( )

But of all the entertaining posters we have here on these forums, I must admit that Antidonjuan was my favorite by far! :D
Too bad they banned him....... :cry:

littleman0603

Reaction score
easy man. use the school message board system lol

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy, probably one of the best places to get to talking is lunch. Think about it, they all break off into their little cliques, they've been qualifying themselves since grade school to weed out the undesirable amongst themselves and unknowingly qualifying themselves for you. The most desirable are all going to be in that one "cool clique" while the ones you would never want to get near are probably over at a table playing D&D. You just find what you like and go entertain them. If you yourself are cliqueless you can easily hop from group to group. Think about it, preps, stoners, greasers, band geeks, all at your disposal.