Okay, well here's my little story...
As of late I've been having thunderstorms worth of moods and been all over the place, I can go from feeling absolutely **** one morning to being onto of the world, going around chatting up every girl I see the next. Now I know this is probably a normal teenage thing with those hormones having the time of their life in my body, but is there any ways people know to really pull yourself out of the rut and back into hapiness.
It's just been really getting to me lately when my girlfriend may come and talk to me and I'm feeling like **** so I don't want to talk and can't DJ her, then later on when I feel at the top of my game the chance is gone to talk to her.
Any tips guys?
Thanks in Advance,
-Auron
As of late I've been having thunderstorms worth of moods and been all over the place, I can go from feeling absolutely **** one morning to being onto of the world, going around chatting up every girl I see the next. Now I know this is probably a normal teenage thing with those hormones having the time of their life in my body, but is there any ways people know to really pull yourself out of the rut and back into hapiness.
It's just been really getting to me lately when my girlfriend may come and talk to me and I'm feeling like **** so I don't want to talk and can't DJ her, then later on when I feel at the top of my game the chance is gone to talk to her.
Any tips guys?
Thanks in Advance,
-Auron