defiancy
Senior Don Juan
Ok I'm getting so many "tests" from this one girl...Ill show you what is up at one time
I was volunteering for Haunted House in the school
She seems to show interest in class , but when she came at the volunteering thing... these are the supposed "tests"
_______________________________
She bumps into me (interest) the rest of teh time she doesnt bump into me...
A guy and I were discussing our life styles especiallly mine and while she was there...she ignoes me and talks to this guy on the same thing the guy and I had in common
She also got a nice back ride on this guy in front of me..
A hell lot of flirting
___
I'm expecting...yup...thats a test from this girl

I was volunteering for Haunted House in the school
She seems to show interest in class , but when she came at the volunteering thing... these are the supposed "tests"
_______________________________
She bumps into me (interest) the rest of teh time she doesnt bump into me...
A guy and I were discussing our life styles especiallly mine and while she was there...she ignoes me and talks to this guy on the same thing the guy and I had in common
She also got a nice back ride on this guy in front of me..
A hell lot of flirting
___
I'm expecting...yup...thats a test from this girl