Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conservative

driver55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First let me say that I do not expect anyone to reply to this. The post is rhetorical in nature, however feel free to respond, critique, flame.

So I have been reading a thread now and then since I last visited, nearly a year ago. This forum has been a great help to me improving success with women, and life in general. I am posting tonight as more of a therapuetic release than anything.

I just finished reading "The Game". I had a girl over tonight that I have been seeing a few times over the last 2 weeks, simply social things, in a group. I know from the grapevine that she is into me. So after not talking to her for over a week, I decide to call her, invite her over for dinner and go from there. Dinner was excellent, she was impressed, and we watched a movie. Now, I was never really into her (HB 7.8, downgraded to a 7 due to conservative nature), but tonight we had some wine and the whisky d!ck took over. I wanted it all. What I received was making out and groping of the tits through the shirt. MOTHER F*****.

After reading The Game and getting the "thats too far" noise from her after trying to suck some t!tties or finger blast her, I tried the freeze out techniques described. It worked to a limited extent. This chic was so conservative (she flat out told me) that I couldnt get a t!tty suck, even though she was sucking my index finger like she was gonna deep throat me. Damn, I was pissed.

She knew I was a bit upset that I wasnt getting play, and commented on it several times.

HB7: I dont take my shirt off the first time I make out with a guy.

Driver55: Well, I dont invite every girl over to have dinner cooked at my place either.

HB7: So that means I have to take my shirt off?

Driver55: No, Im just saying not everyone gets to come over.

I encountered some LMR. Sonuva b!tch. Its been about 7 months since I have had any play. Now the thirst is begining to parch my lips again. It may be time to begin another revolution. I have been so busy for nearly a year with school, work, and social activites that I have gotten zero play. I get numbers (for practice) but never continue to fully follow up because I get bust with other parts of my life. Its all self induced since I havent made a *real* effort to get out and get play. But I thought my game was good enough to crack the LMR tonight.
Really, I didnt think I would receive much LMR since she was digging me, it was just her anti slut defenses kicking in, from what I gathered. Regardless, I am just gonna give her the gift of missing me, or whatever moniker you want to call it. I am leaving town for a few weeks, so maybe she will come to her senses by the time I come back. Kick ass dinner, massage, good conversation, movie and I get a hard core makout session, ok massage, minimal groping, and a sh!tload more "cuddling" than I cared for without receiving even a BJ. Jeez. Thank goodness I didnt waste the time and effort in taking her out and spending money. Thanks for the ear guys.

Drive On. :rockon:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey the game is actually a good read because it could get you motivated to actually go out there and sarge. As far as the LMR goes a girl usually knows if she is open to fvcking you. Maybe she just was not open to fvcking you on that particular night. When a girl is LMR you never show that your mad. Always stay calm, cool, and collective. But at the same time remain aggressive.

Many times when I get LMR what I will do is take there hand and place it on my c0ck. If a girl is giving you a passionate make out session than usually this trick will get you either a hand job or a blow job.

Never complain to a girl about LMR. REMEMBER GUYS CALM COOL AND COLLECTIVE. Be impartial to anything that comes your way. A girl with a high interest level will fuk you sooner rather than later.

Zazenth

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably won’t get a reply….hmmm you just did.

Now lets see if you hit HB9.5, now that would be interesting.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finger blast
Finger blast?

Anyhow, my not-so-secret weapon is to try again the following week.

driver55

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung...

I thought about just whipping out my c0ck or placing her hand on it before I went to bed last night. Damn...it would have been worth a shot. Oh well, like Phyzzle said, next time.

Finger blast = stinky finger = finger her

I thought I remained cool, but I kept being aggressive last night. I gave it about 3 shots. Then she said something to the effect of "I can leave anytime" to which I replied, "The door is right there". She got up and left, but not without saying "Yeah its late and I got to be at work." and giving me a hug and kiss goodbye. I thought I played it cool, but did let my intentions be known last night on what I wanted. Thanks for the inputs guys.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did imply that a cooked dinner equalled her having to take her top off.

driver55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input Amante. You are exactly right, I would have never posted this if my situation was as you describe it. But it's because of my job and the things I have to do now. I get so busy that I put sarging/gaming whatever you want to call it on a lower priority. Don't get it twisted though, I didnt expect miracles off of a book. I new nearly everything in that book already thanks to these threads. It was more for entertainment reading for me than learning.

Perhaps my post was just me getting AFC feelings out.

Nighthawk: Maybe I sort of implied that, but I wasnt going into the night thinking I was gonna get some play guaranteed because of dinner. It just more than Ive done for other girls and I have received way more. I.e., the girl I came over to her place (when I was AFC) and brought her flowers. I got laid 5 minutes later...go figure.

Speakeasy: Doubt it, or else she woulda let me suck titties.