Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conscious or Subconscious?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

thanks in advance in anyone who takes the time to read this and a special thanks goes out to those who read it and reply with helpful advice. A couple of people might have seen me posting around here for a while, i've had a couple of threads and replied congratulating people who i felt deserve it, but ever since I came here (about 1 month ago), something has been bothering me.

That thing that has been bothering me, is wether my new and improved DJ actions should be performed in a conscious or subconscious state? Maybe I havent explained myself properly, let me try and explain in a more simple and easier to understand way so that it is easier for people to grasp. Say I came hear and read up on confidence, kino, and charm(just examples, you may replace these traits with any other traits or tactics that are discussed on this site) and i decided to try some of the stuff out, will I be thinking to myself through out the day "Oh i better use kino, am i being charming? Am i coming across as confident?" or do i kind of read up and go with the flow? I hope that cleared things up for people who were still a bit unsure on what I was trying to put across to them.

I'm have to get going now, but ill reply on this thread and give my reason's on why this has been toubling me so much.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. Slow down dude. Life's gonna pass you bye...

Everything will come in time, I promise. I will give you a hint though, theres a tool for being a DJ that this board won't give you.

Wondering why your working with all this great new stuff but no real success yet?

We call it experince

Now go out there and get some. Oh yeah, everything will become subconscience with time. You wont even realize your using tactics. Just "macking her".

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing this up for me, it was quite a problem, I didnt kknow the answer would be such a simple one.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
plus you will be doing it with out thinking about it anyway simply because no situation is perfect and will be differnt each time so you'll be improvising all ya skills anyway

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start to gain all these new traits you will start to do that stuff subcconsciously. YOu may have to work at it awhile. Take Kino for example. this has been the hardest thing for me to do. I started doing small things, like a tap on the shoulder. Eventually that became a habit and i moved on to tackle bigger things. Anyway my point to this is At first think about doing whatever you want then stop worrying about and it will come to you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let all of the skills become a part of you so that you dont have to think or worry about doing the "right" thing, but it just happens.