Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conquering Woman is Easy, once you put your d*ck in your pocket

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wanted to call this thread

THE NATURAL LAW OF MAN
and maybe one day, down the line I will write a free ebook to all the newbies in the game.....

but as I have lived on this planet for 31 years, I have came to the realization that all women are the same.

YES!!

all women are the same, all but for the minor details, and even the minor details are the same with other women around the world.

You see women have flipped the roles, they act like men, and men have begin to act like women (I will go into full details later on in this post)....but.....

Lets start off with the same traits women have with each other and how you can conquer them......

1. At some point all women lose interest.

You been with that one girl you really like, you begin to move to fast.....you show her through your actions that you need her, love her, care for her....by texting everyday, over her house everyday, basically being submissive when the whole time it should have been the woman role to do these things, while your living life and only making her part of your life.

Grant Cardone told his wife, I will only marry you if you realize I am married to my goals first then you, and if you get in the way of those goals, it wont work

guess what....she is still with him today.....

between my teens and mid twenty's I was that first ***** guy.....falling for the girl way to fast, buying her gifts, when at the end of the day all she had to offer was her beauty and her vagina (if she even gave it to me after proving I was an afc, which was 50/50 ratio at the time).

It took trial and error when I realized I was the one with value....a man has more to offer then looks and his penis.....this is why when men turn older in age, men grow in value and women begin to decline because they depend on looks and looks fade.

but I'm getting off subject.....

when you show by your actions that your submissive and giving out the female spirit, she will lose interest every time because her vanity is fulfilled. Media/Movies has made the bad boy sexy......women love what they can't have (this is your clue).....

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO CONQUER THAT GIRL?
It's so simple.....

and it gives you all your power back....and erases all mistakes you made with her.....

all women love attention, all women love vanity, if it wasn't so makeup and beauty products wouldn't be a billion dollar industry.....

if you want to crush her mentally..........IGNORE HER

you see she has no logic, so she can't understand after she does her hair, put on her makeup, and wear that tight fitting dress why your ignoring her....to her it's just not even possible

emotions begin to whisper a thousand questions in her head

"Is he dating someone else"

"I'm I not attractive to him anymore"

"Did I make a mistake"

"I must try to get him back"

women have learn the ignoring rule since grade school, yet you can fight fire with fire. You see women never expect for men to use the same tactic.....because their are more ***** guys then real men, thanks to media and music, they lie about what men should do for women.

You have to remember women have a mind of a child (when it comes to relationships), so you (the toy) can get boring quick, if your not a play station that constantly upgrades and come out with new games she will throw you away, and go to the next toy.

The bad boy..........and I hate using that term.....constantly upgrades, never is the same....never gives her too much of herself....he has conquered women.

women run off emotions....she doesn't realize men run off logic and look at different angles of the problem, this is why pua was invented, because it look at dating scientifically, and for the most part it works but pua is exhausting at the same time.

If you want her mind, never ever give her what she wants
Why do you want a million dollars? Because you don't have a million dollars.

So ask yourself why do women want a guy who buy them gifts, always under them, and do what they say like a bitchy boy? Even though they say they do, they are liars.

If she can have it, she doesn't want it. If it comes too easily it disgust her, she wants to chase, but somehow men have turned into the chasers.

If a woman conquers you...........then she is done.......never let her conquer you. If you ever get lost and don't remember anything I say....

always remember, to act like the woman, because the woman is really acting like the man.

LIST OF RULES TO CONQUER WOMAN
1. Never respond to her text on time, and skip her text until the next day sometimes.

2. Never give a woman your all. She will get burned out fast.

3. Never ever call her on Fridays and the weekends. Even if your not doing anything. Only hit her up within Tuesday through Thursday. I say this because the other plates she will have will do the work for you and burn her out by calling and texting her everyday.

4. Realize that women have other men they keep as backups on their phone, so she will get her emotional needs out of them, by talking to them as her girlfriends. These guys will put out their whole stories on the first phone call. That is a big no no.

5. Study women. When she ignores you at the store, your job, or at your school all she is doing is acting like you. Stop paying her attention and she will seek you.

Put me on for size, ignore attractive women while your out, and watch them force themselves in your vision.

6. The three week rule. You want her back, and see her often....ignore her, and watch between the first week to third week, she will force her way back in your life. For men we want things back fast, but you have to understand that if you put your penis in your pocket, you can out wait her easily.

7. When she comes back......never ever be the afc again. You have to take things super slow, she is on probation now and have to earn her way back in your world, and if she does earn her way back. You have to keep upgrading like that playstation.

You want to conquer women.......let them know that they can't have you, ignore them.

The Sour Grape Approach:
If there is something you want but can't have it, act like it never interest you in the first place.

Man (or woman): Kick him - he'll forgive you.
Flatting him - he may or may not see through you.
But ignore him and he'll hate you.​
- Idries Shad
Caravan of Dreams 1968

Fatal Jay, Signing Out.....

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time in college I had a snake in my pocket. And I forgot about it. And I was talking to a girl in the hallway and the snake crawled out of my pocket. Since I was really stoned, it took me a while to realize why she was screaming.

</threadjack>

Carry on.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, back to the Natural Law of man.

Look at how nature works........take my avatar for instance, when a male lion intruder comes to take over a pride thats not his, if he defeats the other male lion in the pride, the females of the pack will instantly stop being hostile and welcome him in.

same for women, who get more intrigue with another man instead of you, because you proved weakness

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love did u break out of the rest home again? Share your Escape Plan I might be needing it soon.

Jokes kid. Good advice I appreciate people who honor the classics

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc love had some good info, but I never took it seriously. Always felt like a woman wrote that stuff