Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Congress just killed craigslist US Casual Encounters

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some nuggets of truth in here, but let's be honest for a moment.

If you could get laid with women on a regular basis using just game and no money, wouldn't you do so?
Unless you have phenomenal looks and great status nowadays no amount of game is gonna help you to bang hot looking girls without an effort in terms of time investment and socializing.

A successful man working as an entrepreneur or a high position job in a corporation hardly will be in the mood to drive for hours in the night to find parking place, waste time and money in a queue to get inside a club and get overpriced watered drinks while chasing girls with no correlation between the amount of work he puts and the results he gets.

He will have to face drama, c0ckblocks, drunk guys looking for fights, attention wh0res and so on...can you blame that guy for making a phone calls and pay a hot girls to suck his d1ck for the amount of money he gains in 2 hours and then leave him alone?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more options that men have for no BS sex such as hookers, robots, no strings attached encounters on Craigslist, etc. then the less power women have as a collective. This is just another blow to keep the deck stacked in the female collectives court.
Agreed. And I would love to get a full size version of your avatar, Doc.

logicallefty

Reaction score

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find something wrong with prostitution laws here in the states anyone here agree?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find something wrong with prostitution laws here in the states anyone here agree?
It's blanket illegal in just about every context. But the alternative, it being legal but taxed heavily, doesn't exactly sound fun either.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My avatar is a bunch of prostitutes in a legal brothel in Nevada, just a web pic I liked. When they ran the referendum to get prostitution legalized, the option they offered voters was eliminating property tax altogether, with taxes on prostitution replacing that revenue for the county.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who have to PAY for sex are incels. Hence the paying.

But I see you left that paying part out in your describing "up is down, etc,..."

LOL!!!
Danger, you surprise me here. You're towing the feminist anti-prostitution line.

Prostitution should be legal IMO. If it were, there wouldn't be trafficking. With no black market, it would be safe, clean, and there'd be no need for violent pimps or kidnapping kids.

Also: not only incels pay for sex. Plenty of alphas and other busy men with money would sometimes rather just pay for a quick lay. Remember Hugh Grant? Or Robert Kraft.

Being able to pay for it also brings women down a few notches in the male mind - incels included. Maybe they wouldn't be so mystified if they could hit up a brothel without fear of being arrested.

Additionally, it should be available at the very least for any man who just got out of prison.

As George Carlin said, paying is legal, fukking is legal, why isn't paying for fukking legal?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone HAS to pay for sex, they are an incel.

Celebrities are often some of the biggest Betas, despite having status.

Having said that, if one chooses to engage hookers as opposed to having to out of necessity, then yes I would consider that different.

I do not believe it should be outlawed though.
Oh okay - in that case I misunderstood.