Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing Girl Situation (try to analyze this case if you want...)

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am at college and I randomly meet this girl. She seems real cool but is not the most talkative. I think she generally isn't into "fluff" talk.

Then she finds out I am Jewish and she is too and I guess she is one of those Jewish groupies or something and she gives me her number and AIM name.

That night ends though and we talk occasionally for the next month or so.

Then I bump into her again at a HUGE frat party and it goes pretty well. She again isn't very talkative but we vibe a little. Not a lot.

Nothing comes of that, but now we are talking every day. As in she starts initiating conversation and she is acting interested in me. I don't think I am in the friend zone at all, there has to be sexual tension between us. I feel it at least.

So I tell her about a Jewish club event going on at my college and she makes the 30 mile drive up here to "check it out" or be with me. It really wasn't very clear which. No hook up could take place because she defiantly had to leave and finish a 12 page essay. Did I mention she came down here even though she had a 12 page essay due in 2 days and a math midterm?

Ok, two days later (Friday night) she comes down again and asks me to go to Shabbat Dinner with her. So I go and I am there for awhile. I don't make any move on her because the Rabbi is there and it would be completely out of place. Things seem to be going well. The event ends and I invite her to my friends apartment and she comes along.

Here is the kicker
Everything seems to be going fine.. We go in the apartment. She sits on the couch. I go to the bathroom. Come back, about to sit next to her.... and she gets up and sits on the recliner away from me.

I am just like.... wtf.. I didn't even make any slight move on her yet. She came 30 miles on a congested freeway to "be with me" and now this?

I act cool and go with the flow. I still joke with her. She doesn't seem to be smiling much more with me. Something happened, but I don't know. Her EX called her I think.

I am almost certain there was nothing wrong with my looks or attitude. I had the "I don't give a fùck" attitude the entire night. I was just leaning back and chillin and everything was fine.

This was totally out of the blue..

HOWEVER:::::
She mentioned to me the other day that she got out of a 2 year relationship with a Mormon guy. A strict Mormon guy. She said she loves him, but shes not "in love" with him.

She sorta mentioned this and it felt out of place. I didn't start the relationship talk, but she kinda brought it up. Keep in mind she traveled 1.5 hours to be here and she was dressed up nice.

I am thinking she is just a very nervous girl... but she parties a lot.

A friend said some girls who party and drink and toke up still won't hook up with any guys. They just play hard to get for lyfe. Till marriage I guess.

I don't understand. I don't think there was anything I did besides not make a blatant move on her.

She made no sexual/interested/hinting signs that she was into me either. She didn't seem to lean into me much.

Yet, She keeps coming back up here. She makes the long ass drive to "be with me"

What girl would do all this for a LJBF guy? That seems insane..

She could be a religious freak, but she says she just got into Judaism after a recent trip to Israel and dumped her Mormon boyfriend after that. Shes not even Orthodox (hard core jew)

This should make sense, I have read Pook's "********" threads. All of them. Even the "Secrets to ********". And I have some experience under my belt (not a whole lot tho) She gave no signals.

Another thing, there is this trip to New York over winter break and she made the decision almost on the spot to go on that trip (with me)... with me? I can't tell.

I don't even think I am going on that trip. I'd defiantly go if I knew we were going to have having fun for those 10 days. Otherwise it is kind of a really religious event and I'm not too into that right now.

To me, she isn't hook up material. She is relationship material. Why would she back away and leave the couch when I sat down? Okay I realize you'd have to be there to figure it out, but either way based on the things shes committed to (come 30 miles up here)... what can you say about that?

Another thing she mentioned when she talked about her Mormon EX. She said "I'm not 16 anymore, I'm not looking for a hookup. I'm 18 now." That felt so out of place... I really think this girl is a Virgin who won't give till she is married or something. It just doesn't make sense. Girls makes NOOOO sense!

I'm confused.. I am probably going to just Next her, but she is a weird case for me. An interesting situation. What do all you guys think?

PS. Sorry all the information isn't quite in chronological order. It shouldn't matter as much. I didn't record every conversation of course. Just from what I said, what do you think?

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sits on the couch. I go to the bathroom. Come back, about to sit next to her.... and she gets up and sits on the recliner away from me.
That pretty much sums it up. She knew what you were up to and she put an end to it right then and there.

My guess is that you're just her little "Religious Friend." ;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See the overall picture, are you getting closer to her or not. Yes or no. If no, dump, if yes, stay with her.

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to be serious.. shes an LTR material as far as my guess goes... maybe youd have to tone down your Give a damn attitude and kinda let her in....

Im dealing with one of this kind now.. She approached me and I was so ****ing fast at upping the temperature that she thought I was just in for the *****... Now this girl is really cool once she is with me but once you try running after the *****.. hmm things get a lil wierd.... well anyways some might call her attention ***** or something but... I guess this is one of those beautiful types that is really attracted to you and is trying to hold herself back.. you might have overqualified yourself with her... you need to come down to her level and qualify her a lil bit,see what happens...
She mostly sees you as a strong person... and is very afraid of showing you her attraction signs... Just to delay the Inevitable..

These ones take time ,I like hard to get ones... because Im a good mac by standards around here so I know if its hard for me then most prolly shes good LTR material...

I think you kind of have the same case there..

word of caution..... dont really let her dump her emotional **** 2 early on you or its a ticket to Friendsville..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your investing too much time in a girl that is flaking on you. Get rid of the princess and find someone who won't play headgames. Her stories of her and her ex are irrelevent.

Its a pretty much a rule that if a chick say/does stuff that don't make much sense and frustrate you, don't even try to figure that one out, find a chick that does make sense.

What it comes down to is respect, and if you don't get any respect, you will probably won't be getting any pvssy either.

NNNNNNNEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji Games

In a situation like this, the best thing to do is ignore her for a month.

It works wonders, trust me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the bathroom. Come back, about to sit next to her.... and she gets up and sits on the recliner away from me.
You didn't by any chance take a really smelly crap, did you? :D

Yet, She keeps coming back up here. She makes the long ass drive to "be with me"

Another thing she mentioned when she talked about her Mormon EX.
Sounds like you're her best buddy.

To me, she isn't hook up material. She is relationship material.
Now it REALLY sounds like you're her best buddy. One thing you have to realize is you need to get sexual with a woman before you can be her friend. You also can't skip a Short Term Relationship and be in a Long Term one. A STR always comes before a LTR. You can't defy time.

She said "I'm not 16 anymore, I'm not looking for a hookup. I'm 18 now."
Yeah, that's what she says. When she starts feeling attraction for someone, all that bull5hit goes out the window.

This is your problem:
I don't think there was anything I did besides not make a blatant move on her.
Right, you didn't do a fvcking thing!

Keep in mind she traveled 1.5 hours to be here and she was dressed up nice.
Sounds like she's been screaming at you through body language to make a goddam move on her! Women speak body language and appearance. Learn how to read it.

Sounds like you might be screwed on this one. Move on to some other little jewish princess :D (pun for all the Zappa fans out there)

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl talks about her X, that's usually a bad sign. What you should do is steer the conversation away from her Mormon X at all costs, and throw in a lot of humor. Let her see what a fun, great guy you are. Take her out and shoot pool or go dance or something. Tease her -- not insultingly, but as if she was your bratty little sister.

In the meantime, I suspect that her feelings for you aren't as strong as those for her X, and you should back off for a month. It takes a woman a while to rebound from a previous relationship, and trying to heat things up too early will spell disaster.

BGMan

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova

Sounds like she's been screaming at you through body language to make a goddam move on her! Women speak body language and appearance. Learn how to read it.
She really wasn't though. And if she was... it was so god damned subtle and abigious that you'd have to be a psychologist with a PHD to figure it out.

I think I'll try Ganji Games..

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cannibustacap
She really wasn't though. And if she was... it was so god damned subtle and abigious that you'd have to be a psychologist with a PHD to figure it out.
Errr....I wouldn't consider moving to a different seat after you sit down next to her to be "subtle".

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok totally look at all the above advice. Now if you want to really know what to do with no doubts here is what you do.

Next time she talks about her man watch her reaction as you call him a f'ing retard. If she shows any sign of anger or resentment she is using you for an emotional airbag. She is rebounding and finds you a safe stay untill she is less vunarable.

If she rolls her eyes and sighs and shows some form of agreement. Fall to the ground holding your stomach and lay out a great big OUCH!! when she comes over to see what is wrong get close to her than lay one on her. If she leaves than there you go. If she stays Lay another on her, and say it hurt so bad you couldn't keep it in any longer.

If you don't step up to bat you will never understand the pitch she is throwing at you.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps if you want a relationship from her... don't listen to me. I don't do relationships. Thanks.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Errr....I wouldn't consider moving to a different seat after you sit down next to her to be "subtle".
This is why it is such an anomaly to me. She comes up 30 miles to see me (or see the jewish club or some combination of both) and I get no signals past that.

Maybe she thought she could play ultra hard to get after she came down. Maybe she is distraught over her Mormon exBf. Maybe she is just ultra absent minded. Maybe this is a sh!t test... etc etc This is really a brain twister. I decided not to even think about it any more and just go with the flow. I have too much school work to worry about right now anyway.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you thought of the possibility that this chick is so attracted to you that she feels uncomfortable being next to you.

Some girls, especially the nice quiet ones can't deal with their emotions and so they end up doing wacky things like this chick. It is as if they go haywire.

For instance, I once knew this girl who I knew was attracted to me but for whatever reason she would avoid me and speak to everyone but me. Another chick did not want to date me because she said I made her nervous even though she made it clear that she was attracted to me.

Go figure, women are fycked up in the head.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Have you thought of the possibility that this chick is so attracted to you that she feels uncomfortable being next to you.

Some girls, especially the nice quiet ones can't deal with their emotions and so they end up doing wacky things like this chick. It is as if they go haywire.

For instance, I once knew this girl who I knew was attracted to me but for whatever reason she would avoid me and speak to everyone but me. Another chick did not want to date me because she said I made her nervous even though she made it clear that she was attracted to me.

Go figure, women are fycked up in the head.
I just called her today asking her how she was and how her weekend went and baby sitting. She didnt' seem too interested in me. She didn't ask me any questions.

Then I told her how there is a good possiblity that I can't go on the New York trip. She said..

"Thats okay. Its fine"

She didn't even ask me why.

I guess she could be ultra nervous, who knows. I am over it right now.... really... NEXT!