"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

confused

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I came over to the girl whose room number I got last week. Talked to her a bit, found out that English was her specialty so I told her I would get her to check my essays. Then after some talking, I told her to play pool with me and my friends, she said she had to study for a test at first, but then decided to come saying that she wont be able to play for long because of that test she'd have to study for. So after 2 games she went back to her room. I had a 5 page paper due today which I barely finished yesterday so I brought it to her so she could proof-read it. After all, the paper is 30% of our semester grade. We talked for a while after she read the essay, I made some jokes, and she seemed to laugh a lot. I didn't risk rushing because when we were going down to play pool I asked her if she likes the parties on campus, and she said that so far they haven't appealed to her because the guys are being ignorant and all want sex without even getting to know the girl. So I used one of David DeAngelo's suggestions saying "You don't know guys well, do you? We're all like that. It's not our fault." She laughed at that too. Anyway, because of this I decided that I shouldn't hurry. So, when we were in her room again, her roommate came back, and her roommate didn't talk much. Then as we continued to talk, she said something about her wanting to go to the gym but how she keeps forgetting. So I told her that I go to the gym on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays and would just take her to the gym with me tomorrow (friday, which is today now). At first she said that she didn't want to, saying that she looks bad after working out, and that she didn't want me to see her covered in sweat etc. but I told her that that's kinda the whole purpose of the gym, so she agreed to go. Then she asked her roommate if we were disrupting her studying and her roommate said that we were, so I decided to leave. Today, after I came back from classes I saw a note next to my door from her saying that she has to finish her bio lab and can't go to the gym with me today with a freaking frowning face afterwards.

I dunno wtf is going on, but I'm thinking maybe I'm going too fast. Or maybe her roommate gave her a bunch of **** after I left. Maybe she really does have that bio lab. Anyway, I don't know what would be the right thing to do but I was thinking of not visiting her until she visits me or until we see eachother somewhere else (which I expect to be in about 2 weeks). And if she won't visit then I'll know what that means.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
dont worry about it, dont analyze it, dont try to figure it out.

LET IT GO....go about your life normaly dont think about her too much. IF anything youre being FRIENDLY NOT DATING MATERIAL
start flirting with her, ask her out on a date, kiss her, be more sexual, always observe body language though to see how she responds.
dj other girls too.

human beings are like that we have stuff in our minds and we are to complex to try to figure out every little thing we are thinking, girls specially their mood only appears to swing and it'll get you confused if you let it, dont pay to much attention to changes in behaivor from one day to the next. but if you FEEL like she is pushing you aside, not available, doesnt want to deal with you

NEXT..........
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You are being WAY TOO friendly. Not only that, you're putting a load on her by asking her to do so many things. And proof-reading your papers? Not only does this put weight on her back incase she doesn't make good enough suggestions and you get a low score when she said you should have had a high one, it's freaking tedious.

NOBODY LIKES PROOF-READING OTHER PEOPLE PAPERS.

I remember back in middle school and high school when we used to pass them around. It wasn't very fun, and if they said something about your paper and the teacher said the opposite, the student looked dumb, not the teacher.

Here, think about this. A standard workout is about 45 minutes. Would you drop 45 minutes out of your day to go workout with a woman you were ATTRACTED to? Even if you had a biolab, you could finish it afterwards. Do you know what she's trying to tell you? This biolab is MORE IMPORTANT than breaking away from her day to spend 45 minutes to an hour with you. Well, I don't blame her, but you're expecting too much already.

You're obviously interested. So try this approach instead. Call her up, tell her

"We're going out Thursday night. Pick you up at 7."

Women love that kind of confidence in men. Not only do you look suave, you look like you know what you want and you just took it. Go on a date, have a GOOD TIME, if things seem to be going your way, head in for the kiss.

SIMPLE.

If she rejects you at any time, you are then SURE that she is not interested in you. You wouldn't reject any of those from a person you are interested in, figure it out.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I'm confused again. Maybe I'm being too naive, but I think she might like me. Today as I was going to the gym, she saw me and started talking. Then she said how she was mad at me because I ignored her earlier when she tried to say hi. I didn't know what she was talking about, then she said that she saw me earlier today as I was leaving a class and apparently pinched me lightly to get my attention, although I don't remember anyone pinching me so I told her "That's why you should start going to the gym, so people can notice your pinches." She laughed then said that she came over to my room on Saturday to invite me to a party with her friends but I wasn't there. I was at the party with my friends instead at that time. Then she told me that she missed me and that I should come to her room sometime this week. I know that I'm definatelly NOT coming over to her room just because she asked me, but I don't know if I should give this another shot, or should I forget her anyway. This might sound like a minor case of oneitis, and maybe it is, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Also, it's rare to find girls who are attractive, intelligent, and nice at the same time, so I don't want to dismiss her so fast. But honestly, what would you guys do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Go ahead and go see her again, when YOU want to.

Trying to analyze signals will just give you a headache. Decide what YOU want and go after it.

If you do like her, don't give up until you get a rejection. If you don't really care and are only going after her because she might like you, it's up to you - use her to meet other girls or make a move.

Nothing to lose. At the least she will end up having some friends you can meet down the line.
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Don't eject yet dude. Relax, this isn't life or death. If you get the girl, cool. If not, cool. Don't freaking worry about it, it sounds like you're playing it perfectly. Have a life, have fun. If she wants to be involved let her. It sounds to me like she is definitely showing interest. Just don't come on too strong, and you should be fine.

Hey on a side note, space out your paragraphs, it's really hard to read paragraphs that aren't visually broken up. Four to six lines max.

Find something fun and interesting to do, other than a party, and take her with. An art gallery perhaps. Tell her you want to get this new CD at the mall, then go and make fun of everyone you see. Find a way to make it a little physical. It sounds like she's waiting to at least be kiss closed.

My biggest advice. Relax. Have fun. Don't make this the end of the world. It's really no big deal.

HTH,

M
 

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
WHOA easy buddy. So she had to do some bio ****. She said yes to going to the gym with you. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have number one - given you the heads up not to just try to get sex from her (tellin you thats what all these other guys do), number two, said yes to going to the gym with you, and three, inviting you to her room a few days later, pinching you, and giving you **** for ignoring her. She also wouldn't have put the "frown" on the note because she wouldn't have really given a **** if she went to the gym with you or not. The frown meant she was sad that she didn't get to go with you cuz of her bio.

And as if you are going to try to tell me your not going to go to her room. Go to her room and lay some phat ass kino on her and go for the kiss before she shoves you into the fukkin friend zone dude. She says she don't want guys who are just after sex. That doesn't mean kissing. And if you get the kiss right, the next thing with a girl who wants to take it slow is a makeout session. Take her out on a nice date, or watch a movie at your place, make out with her again, and try some over the clothes **** "suavely". If she tells you to stop, just say "sorry, I just got carried away in the moment there hun" so she doesn't think your just tryin for sex.

You get the idea. Anyways though, seriously dude, go to her place sometime and surprise her. Break the ice, pull some kino - read her palm or fukkin tell her her hair is pretty or some ****, feel it, go for the kiss. Whatever, pull a nike.

peace out
 

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Today, after I came back from classes I saw a note next to my door from her saying that she has to finish her bio lab and can't go to the gym with me today with a freaking frowning face afterwards.

I dunno wtf is going on...
Damn straight you don't know what's going on. She TOLD you why she couldn't go and she even went to the trouble of coming past your room to leave a note.


The reason you're confused is because you analyse **** too much.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Thanks guys, I think I will be more aggressive around her. Besides, what's even better is that her very close friend (who lives across the hall from her) is also a very good friend of mine, and she will probably smooth everything out if some crap happens between me and that girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top