"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

confused

cpeezzy

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Ok, so on friday night, one of my female friends, who i have been friends with for a while and have had a relationship with before, invites me over to her friends house because she was having a few people over. This girl is seeing someone but im not sure how serious it is. Over the course of the night I definately noticed her giving extra attention to me (kino, flirting etc.). Nothing ended up happening that night, but she did ask me to do something within the next few days. Now i dont know if this is a sign of anything to come but i know i would really like to start something with this girl. If anyones been in this situation before or can help me out with this it would be appreciated. thanks in adv. cp.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ginobili

New Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I have been in this situation before...we ended up having sex but after that nothin happened cause I didn't want to have anything with her again.
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Sounds like she wants to get back together with you.
If that's what you want then pursue it.

If you don't want that then don't get
together with her.
 

Mav

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Brighton, UK
Eject.

I've had the situation with ex's many times who've been seemed overly flirty and attentive, and 80% of the time it's because they want to reassure themselves that they're still attractive (maybe things aren't going right with new boy).

The other 20% has probably been times when I've misread the signs and really they've just been very comfortable with me because we used to be in a relationship.

Whatever you do, don't make any SOI (Statement Of Intent) and just act very chilled, carefree and generally DJ around the whole subject.

Mav
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top