"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Confused

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Some of you mgiht remember how I wanted to ask a girl I really liked out about 2 weeks ago. Well, after reading the bible (which is extremely useful) I asked her. Wasn't the best moment or way of asking out but it wasn't the worst one either. Basicly I saw her going into the library as I was walking out of it. We smiled at each other and I came up to her and said "Hi. Say, do you wanna come to KFC with me sometime this week during lunch?" After making a pause she replied with "Well, most of my lunches are busy, but I can find time. When do you want to do it?"(and she said all of this smiling and keeping eye contact the whole time). At this point (don't ask me why) my AFC part kicked in and I just said that I'm not sure yet and I'll just ask her again when I decide when, and said that I had to go to class. Well, 2 weeks later I still haven't found a good time to ask her even though I see her almost everyday. But I think I will do it sometime early next week. The problem is, I'm a bit confused by her response. Someone who understands ******** please decrypt it for me. Is it a shy way of saying yes? A polite way of saying no? Or is it a maybe (which is as good as a no anyway)?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bssbbdj

New Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
37
It sounds like if she can "make time" shes interested. Ask her out for whenever (as soon as possible). I'm just thinkin: you asked her out to KFC and basically got a yes: Nice man! you must be pretty smooth.

-Andy
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
good job reading the bible and don't stop reading, it teaches you more than anything else on the site. I think you had better act soon on this girl. She said she will make time for you, but you stil haven't made time for her, so she might think that you are no longer interested and might have move on.

A key phrase to remember: If a girl lieks you she will make time for you
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
It's over. I came up to her after physics (and this time I didn't give **** about the rest of the class still being around) and asked her if her lunches were still busy. Her reply: "Yeah, I'm sorry." Since she has no spot for me on her schedule then I'm moving on, however hard it might be. Can't say I'm upset (as I expected to be if I would be rejected), I learned a lot of useful things and next time I ask a girl out it will probably go very smoothly without me ****ing up. In addition to that I'm no longer scared of asking a girl out but now I can freely do it in public in front of everyone. And I actually feel relieved now, for some reason it feels better to know a girl doesn't like you than to keep guessing if she does. Weird thing is that I don't feel any loss despite the fact that I had a crush on her since 9th grade, I can easily move on, the problem is there are very few girls who are of the type I like in school (beautiful, hot, smart and nice (all 4 combined)). My only regret is that I didn't start this whole DJ thing sooner, say back in 9th grade. Thanks for the support guys, I think I can finally make decisions on my own without consulting the forums for every single detail. But once I find another girl I like, I'll let you know.
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
It's over. I came up to her after physics (and this time I didn't give **** about the rest of the class still being around) and asked her if her lunches were still busy. Her reply: "Yeah, I'm sorry." Since she has no spot for me on her schedule then I'm moving on, however hard it might be. Can't say I'm upset (as I expected to be if I would be rejected), I learned a lot of useful things and next time I ask a girl out it will probably go very smoothly without me ****ing up. In addition to that I'm no longer scared of asking a girl out but now I can freely do it in public in front of everyone. And I actually feel relieved now, for some reason it feels better to know a girl doesn't like you than to keep guessing if she does. Weird thing is that I don't feel any loss despite the fact that I had a crush on her since 9th grade, I can easily move on, the problem is there are very few girls who are of the type I like in school (beautiful, hot, smart and nice (all 4 combined)). My only regret is that I didn't start this whole DJ thing sooner, say back in 9th grade. Thanks for the support guys, I think I can finally make decisions on my own without consulting the forums for every single detail. But once I find another girl I like, I'll let you know.
A womans ***** shield is your enemy. They all have them at verying strengths and transperencies. RULE OF POWER - destroy your enemies completely. You made AWESOME headway with your innitial line [very spontanious and random, KFC WTF?, oh well, I liked it]... HOWEVER, you let the ***** shield repair itself [with time] and as any other part of the body, after injured it grows back stronger. You failed to break through the shield a second time, because she was ready for you.

If you are making headway, DONT GIVE UP, finish the job. If your game is bouncing right off her, give it time, let her soften up, catch her in a good mood.

Anyways, failure aside [hey, thats how we learn], great job. Thanks for reading the bible before you posted.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I never thought I'd say this around here, but you may have actually given up too early. If this girl is busy during school, why not ask her out for a weekend? Like Tony said, give it some time, maybe a month or so. Hang out with other chicks, keep yourself occupied. But you may still have a chance with this girl.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
yea, I think you might be giving up a lil too early too, but by the illusion of her rejection you, you realised there is nothing to be afraid of and you found out that you are resilient, so props to you.
 
Top