"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Confused

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
So there's this girl who may be into me, she's kinda messin with me like a day ago she walked past me and sqirted water on me and started laughing and sometimes when I see her in the halls she says Hi ans sometimes she doesn't. Well today I was walking to my class and I happened to walk past her and one of her friends jokingly pushed her right into me and she replied with a jokingly "Don't touch me"(she was laughing when she said it)

What do you guys think? Is she just waiting for me to make the 1st move or what?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I'm not seeing any real signs of attraction there, but you're never gonna know for sure unless you make a move.
 

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Update

Yesterday at school I was gonna go for her number but then she started acting all needy and stuff. Example: we were on our way to our next class and she grabbed the back of my backpack and told me to walk slower and she said in a semi-serious tone " I love you" and we don't even really know each other. So what do I do now?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
grab you balls and ask her out on a date, then hklf way through the dat etry and kiss her. why does everything have to be so difficult.
 
Top