"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Confused with girl

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I dunno whats going on here with this girl that I'm working with. We've became drinking buddies as such and have both gone out together on numerous occasions and ended up kissing her several times. She is half italian and is absolutly stunning, but she told me that she wasn't interested in anything advancing between us a few weeks back so I just went out and happened to meet another girl who I was seeing for a couple of weeks, but I'm not particularly interested in this new girl.

My instincts tell me that this italian girl is interested in me still, but just likes me chasing her. She gives off interest signals all the time that she's still interested, calling me up the other night, touching me, looking directly into my eyes, asking me to go to amsterdam with her on her birthday etc etc.

What should I do? should I try again with her or should I just leave it, My gut feeling says do it again dave, what does everyone else think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
she wants you. Playing hard to get is all. For gods sake it would be a tragedy if you thought she was desperate so therefore we play little games.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Well she's giving you the right signs dude. Looking at you, touching you, etc. Yeh she's playing games alright... have fun playing this cat and mouse game for awhile. Remember to keep a cool head.. if she is good prey , engage.
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
just chill , shes playing hard to get and doesnt want u to think think that shes too easy, but she wants u just act like it doesnt bother u and u'll see her coming into u .
 

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
cool

Yeah my gut instincts tell me that she does like me, how much .......I dont know?

I find myself extrememley attracted to her, not only is she a beautiful looking woman, but she has a fantastic engaging personality and a great smile. It's been a while since I've felt such a strong attraction for someone, I just have to be careful not to fall into the infatuation zone with her,

I just felt that I needed some external advice from some more experienced guys. She is 23 yrs old (year older than me) and has been single for about a year and a half, the same amount of time I've been single. For the past year I've just been playing the field and enjoying myself, but now I feel that I would like to meet someone again and she is the girl that always springs to my mind first when I think of such things.

Will be treading water carefully but I think I can rope her in.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Remember this while you're trying to get this girl. You always want what you can't have. This means don't stop flirting with other women and going on dates with them. Make sure she knows that she can play hard to get all she wants, and that you will persue her for a bit, but if she keeps this up, she will lose you to the competition. It's a win win for you! ;)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You first sentence told me all there is to know about your mistake - don't become 'drinking buddies' - of course she sees you as a buddy...and what kind of girl will invite a dude to amsterdam..she wants you (a buddy) to secure her in a strange environment while she gets high and carouses about town! Only pursue chicks romantically and not as a 'buddy'!!
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
ineresting....but dont you think if she wanted a friend for security in an unkown place it would have been a female friend?
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Arrange a get together with you, this new girl that you are not interested in (X), and your "drinking buddy".

Proceed to be all lovey dovey with X.

Watch your drinking buddy be all jealous.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Never chase or be the pursue girls!!! I think that's an essential element of being a DJ!!! Instead, attract girls with all the techniques and principles you've learned and they'll come to you. If she's playing games, play them right back on her. Don't answer the phone when she calls and then wait a few days to call her back, completely ignore her sometimes and then give her good attention the next. Not knowing where you stand will drive her up the wall and she'll be yours for the taking.




PIMP
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top