Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused she 'friendzones' me but comes to my house - enlighten me

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas
Been a longtime. I was on my grind.
Met a 7 year older woman. She is a dime, has a carreer, her own business and house. I got my sh*t together also.
We were the same time and place somehwere and had fun interacting. We had to do the same thing, I grabbed her number.

I asked her out on a date and we went for food. I let her do most talking, we had a very good date. I looked her long and deep in the eyes, made her laugh, we got to know eachother, it was just fun. At the date a couple of things happened. She said ''when can I go on vacation with you?'' and we moved to a bar after eating.

At the bar she sat very close to me, touched my arms, I grabbed her hands, looked at her rings, there was cexual tension! She told me she had a long relationship for 10 years and the it was very very complicated with no children. I didn't ask for more information. Then she said ''What do you expect from me?'' I said nothing.Then she says ''I see that you are a very dominant man''. I say ''why?'' she says ''I think it's funny but I can sense it from the beginning I met you'' I said ''I am very dominant indeed'' She says ''I am submissive'' ''No joke i am not.

Then she says ''Don't expect nothing from me''. I say: okay same from me, I find you very attractive but I just want to get to know you for now. We leave the bar and I ask her back to my crib but she friendly declines, she says another time.

She texts me the same night and the day after some random chitchat. Now 3 days later I ask her to my crib, Im going to cook for her and now listen boys.

Her: That's so nice of you! So sweet!
but....
I don't want to give you the wrong signals but I want to keep this friendly to be honest. Next to the fact that you are a very attractive youngman I want to keep this stuff friendly. Is that okay for you?''

Me: ''So you wanna be my sister? hahaha''
Me: ''You know I find you attractive, but for me it's no problem''
Her: Hahah I could be your mother (joking around shes only 7 years older)
Her: Well if that's okay for you then I'll come saturday at 8 to you, cozy!!!

So we set for saturdayevening.

My thoughts on this with so much experience. She fits me, (on the looks), I am taller. She sit next to me, touched my arms, there was cexual tension the whole date, I could feel it. Next to that, why would she come over to my house if she really doesn't want nothing. She is coming to my house without knowing me very well, I was dominant. I am planning on escalating anyway. But what do you guys think?

What are your thoughts on this boys?

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

My thoughts on this with so much experience. She fits me, (on the looks), I am taller. I can't imagine that she is not attracted to me, I saw how she acted around me. She sit next to me, touched my arms, there was cexual tension the whole date, I could feel it. Next to that, why would she come over to my house if she really doesn't want nothing. I think that she is intimated by me, being dominant. She is coming to my house without knowing me very well. I am planning on escalating anyway.
Well there you go.

What do you need us for?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Well maybe you guys think something else? It's just my 2 cents. I dont know. Maybe she only wants to be friends really, maybe shes lonely.
Just have a chill Saturday night with her. You'll be able to tell if she's only trying to be friends.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear guys be defeating their chances in their head before the woman can.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By inviting a woman over to your place, you are propositioning her for sex. You know it, she knows it. I'm seeing token resistance, sort of like when you're making out with a woman on your bed and she suddenly says "I'm not going to have sex with you." You played it well. You didn't pressure or get butthurt that she "led you on," you played it cool, made light of it, you were detached. Now that she knows you're detached, she's comfortable.

I would have gone for the kiss on the date, if chemistry was that high.

When she says "don't expect anything from me" I would be cheeky and say "what makes you think you meet my expectations?" with a playful smile.

If she's coming over for dinner on Saturday evening, you can take it from here.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Show up for the next date. Be chill, coy and witty.
Escalate.
You're overthinking this. That's no good.
I've went on 4 dates this week with new chicks. Another one this evening. My only expectation is having a good time and escalating if I am interested.

Dating is a marathon. Keep it simple, play hard to get.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s trying to talk herself out of hooking up with you. You could even have made a sly comment about the age thing when she said you were so much younger. “Well how many chances in the future do you think you’ll have to date a younger guy? Here’s your opportunity, they don’t come along every day!”. Feed her some wine when she comes over and she’s yours. If the wine doesn’t seal the deal then it’s a lost cause.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas
Met a 7 year older woman. She is a dime, has a carreer, her own business and house. I got my sh*t together also.
We were the same time and place somehwere and had fun interacting. We had to do the same thing, I grabbed her number.

I asked her out on a date and we went for food. I let her do most talking, we had a very good date. I looked her long and deep in the eyes, made her laugh, we got to know eachother, it was just fun. At the date a couple of things happened. She said ''when can I go on vacation with you?'' and we moved to a bar after eating.

At the bar she sat very close to me, touched my arms, I grabbed her hands, looked at her rings, there was cexual tension! She told me she had a long relationship for 10 years and the it was very very complicated with no children. I didn't ask for more information. Then she said ''What do you expect from me?'' I said nothing.Then she says ''I see that you are a very dominant man''. I say ''why?'' she says ''I think it's funny but I can sense it from the beginning I met you'' I said ''I am very dominant indeed'' She says ''I am submissive'' ''No joke i am not.

Then she says ''Don't expect nothing from me''. I say: okay same from me, I find you very attractive but I just want to get to know you for now. We leave the bar and I ask her back to my crib but she friendly declines, she says another time.

She texts me the same night and the day after some random chitchat. Now 3 days later I ask her to my crib, Im going to cook for her and now listen boys.

but....
I don't want to give you the wrong signals but I want to keep this friendly to be honest. Next to the fact that you are a very attractive youngman I want to keep this stuff friendly. Is that okay for you?''

My thoughts on this with so much experience. She fits me, (on the looks), I am taller. She sit next to me, touched my arms, there was cexual tension the whole date, I could feel it. Next to that, why would she come over to my house if she really doesn't want nothing. She is coming to my house without knowing me very well, I was dominant. I am planning on escalating anyway. But what do you guys think?

Focus on her actions, not her words.

If I am being honest she is testing your "dominance" and leadership. Bring her over, have a damn good time (regardless of outcome), but be intentional and escalate when appropriate.

If you do this right, I highly doubt she will not consent and cooperate.

Keep us updated on how it goes.

Modern Man Advice

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Hi fellas

but....

At this point, rather than asking people here for thoughts...

You're better off just telling us what happens on Saturday. Assuming you have any desire to share at that point.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sane women voluntarily come to a man's place without mentally preparing for sex.

In other words, when a female comes to your place, she's down to fvck, but she needs you to give her a reason to.

As usual, when it comes to women and their BS about why they would come to your place and don't want sex, don't give a fvck about their words, but rather focus on giving her a good time with nice food, kino, tongue-deep kissing, and more heavy kino... Most likely your d!ck will get wet eventually.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The others have already covered it , but its just usual female nonsense designed too petrify needy men

Ignore what she is saying , concentrate on what she is doing and that sounds like complying to me

Do not get too drawn into deep conversation on the next date hold your frame and physically escalate until she is naked

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas

but....

Years ago, I had a similar situation. Had a girl I was chasing who wouldn’t give me any booty. She even came over a few times just to hang out and said to my face she just wants to be friends.

Out of frustration one day, I told her I didn’t want to ever see her again. I’m not interested in her friendship and either we’re “f**king or we’re nothing”.
The look of shock in her face was priceless and we smashed a few nights later.

My advice: Tell her how it is, and if she bites then good. If not, next

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay boys, thanks all for the replies, I much appreciate you. We are one, brothers that retake our position as MEN, no pvssies.

She flakes.

Her: Hey I am sorry I forgot that we have a family evening thing saturdayevening.
Me: Hey, no problem, what other days are possible for you, I will check my schedule.
Her: Will be some day next week, shall we look last minute what works for both of us?

What would you suggest guys?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas

but....

This is typical of high value women. She wants to make rational decisions around you and is aware that you make her irrational, so she's sharing her feelings to see how you respond and trying to convince herself to take things slow (despite probably wanting to fuuck your brains out).

A submissive woman wants to impose a system on you, only for you to effortlessly conquer her with your own system. She wants to feel your dominance by how easily you shrug off her obstacles and impose your own will. They crave to be conquered so they make it nice and dramatic for themselves.

She may come over and not let you get further than making out. She wants to feel that it won't bother you. The smoother you act when she pushes back, the more she'll feel like she can tell you anything.

It's a dance, just don't act like it's the last chance you have with a woman. Always be comfortable showing that you have no issue moving along to other women (nonchalantly of course, by not reading into her words so much and not taking things personally).

Okay boys, thanks all for the replies, I much appreciate you. We are one, brothers that retake our position as MEN, no pvssies.

She flakes.

Her: Hey I am sorry I forgot that we have a family evening thing saturdayevening.
Me: Hey, no problem, what other days are possible for you, I will check my schedule.
Her: Will be some day next week, shall we look last minute what works for both of us?

I would say "sure, let's play it by ear" and let her come back with a date, since the onus is on her to make up for cancelling. If she doesn't come back with a date, enjoy your other prospects and consider her too anxious for her own good.

A woman will make conquering her easy. If she makes it too challenging then take a step back and be a teasing friend until she presents a window.

I'm convinced this type of behavior from women is to seek out high value men that can be vulnerable without acting like a simp. A high value man can perform the exact same actions that a simp does, but because his intent is the exact opposite to a simp (doing it unconditionally, showing his vulnerability without worry, because he's self validated), it comes off powerful and women smell this out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Von

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas

but....

It sounds like she is just shyt testing you.
Most men will show signs of annoyance if a woman insinuates that sex is off the table.She is attracted to you, so roll with it and let her come over to your house. Give her “friendly” hugs, pats on the back etc, basically light kino that can easily be passed off as friendly contact. This is just her shyt testing you. If you pass the test you bang

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score

She flakes.

Play the game my friend. Since she flaked once, sounds like it's likely to happen again. Don't pay too much attention to this. If it works out great and if not oh well.

Moving forward though, I would maintain a strong frame and say something that puts the pressure on her for flaking, like "You now have to bring 'xyz' item to dinner for not showing up" and make it playful and serious at the same time. Excuses for not showing up are simply that. If she wanted to bad enough, yet again, she would have been there. Good luck on this one.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She flakes.

Wouldn't of even replied

She's been a bad girl so needs suitable punishment ...... that means silence or at very best one word answers

you reply

OK

Stop worshiping her .

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friends with benefits?

serious your job is trying to nail her, after saturday if you make a move, you will know the answer, that is before the flake

matter little if she flakes last time, don't matter if she is lonelly(if she is more likely you will bed her), what I can see since her last flake, she know there are chances she would put out, now is or you keep trying, or find someone else, I would find someone else let her contact me next time then try again, when I had time, but thing is, I pass the whole i'm always busy, everytime someone try to find me/call me they always ask if I can talk.

so its more like how you will want to deal here, keep trying and risk look desperate, or move on and risk a easy lay, or use her as proxy for going after other woman, and maybe make her jealous