"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Confused Man

LatinoSensation

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I'm Confused

Well granted I'm a DJ in training, otherwise I wouldn't be asking these questions. So basically this girl is sending me mixed messages. I get her number before winter break, and then I call her during break, and I tell her let's do something and says she'll call me. Well she doesn't and then I just think whatever. Well a couple days after break she's tells me how she's sorry she didn't call because she went on some trip. So I call her a few days later and pretty much same thing, I say let's do something. She says she's busy, so I assume whatever she's not interested, but then she says she probably will have some free time later and she'll call me. And also when I was talking to her that time she gave me her home phone number to call in the future. So I'm thinking wtf if she's not interested why would she give me her home number and even suggest doing something when she could just easily leave it at her being busy. But then obviously I wonder if she is interested why didn't she call me. So yea I'm just confused but also, I don't want to just act like it's okay that she does this. Because it's not cool and I have some self respect. So basically how should I act towards her?

Thanks for the help.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
very confusing signals, i guess. Does it really matter? just stop worrying and anaylzying it all. If she calls you then she does, if she doesn't call her on it next time you see her.

I to am a dj in training, so anyone want to confirm/ correct me on what i just said?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
It sounds confusing; a nice little rule to play with is three strikes and your out. If you ask her out on three seperate occassions and she doesnt get back to you. Leave it, the balls in her court anyway
 

LatinoSensation

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Well I wasn't really planning on talking to her today, because I wasn't paying attention to her, but she initiated conversation with me. And then I ask her what's up with her not calling me, and she's says I told you I would forget. Which I don't even recall, but I'm thinking whatever. I don't know if I should call her or what. I'm figuring I'll wait probably a week or something. Or maybe I should just call her to talk to her for a few min. instead of asking her out again. I don't know.

Well thanks so far for the advice, I appreciate it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
"Hey, I'm going out this weekend and you're coming with me. 7 O'clock sound good?"


All it takes..



The signals are kinda confusing but you never really know, she actually could be busy most of the time. You have to think about it like this. Guys and girls are a lot different overall but..our reactions towards things are very similar. If there was a girl you weren't very interested in at all at school that asked you if you wanted to go do something this weekend, what would you say to subtly let her down?

"I have to go somewhere with my parents."
"I have other plans."
"I have to work."
"I have to go outta town."


Just think about it for a while and if one of the responses you come up with matches hers, then more than likely she's just letting you down easy. Although, if that were the case then she probably wouldn't suggest more dates with you after she said she was busy which leads me to the conclusion that she may actually be busy a lot. You have to give her the benefit of the doubt.
 
Top