Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused.. just after sex or does she like me?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused at the moment. It's regarding a date I had on friday and the girl seems to be sending me mixed signals. My gut feelings are even all over the place.

So a girl is on holidays in my country. We dated for just 30 min a few months ago and she had to then go home. We've been in contact over the last few months and met on friday night. We stayed in a hotel and had sex a few times and generall had a good night. Next morning was more sex. She also kissed me alot and made alot of eye contact and fell asleep with her arms around me.

Next morning we went to the car and she held my hand on the walk to it. She took me to meet her mother and we kissed goodbye. She then texted me later that night saying "I hope you weren't looking at me as I slept? ;)". Next day she texted me again and I said to her I'll text her later but she texted me.

During the texting (shes foreign so texting is easier then talking) she flirts alot with winks etc.

I've now started to quiz her about the date. I asked her about the date and she said it went better then she expected. She also said she kept an open mind to what would happen and holding hands etc was nice. She also said "I just didn't expect it to end up the way it did but don't get me wrong it was nice ;)"

She told me before that "women never tell how they feel" and she said this was especially true with her. Trying to find out how she feels is like trying to get blood from a stone. Was she just after sex?

Any thoughts? I'm thinking it was just the sex but other opinions are welcome.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I personally wouldnt have enquired as to how she "felt". It should be a no brainer she had the night of her life and is madly in love with you. The rest is speculation and white noise, it's not like she's in any position to give you an honest evaluation of how the date went or where her head is at anyway.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude come on.

Why are you worried whether or not this girl likes you? And quizzing her about the date? What are we in high school?

She was right, women won't tell you how they feel. Look at their actions instead. In your case, look at her actions: having great sex, holding hands, texting endlessly, etc....doesn't that tell you everything you need to know?

I'm thinking you're slightly infatuated with this girl too...in that case, I hope you spin more plates bro, otherwise you'll be back in few weeks crying and confused about how and why she left you.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. It seems like she's into me but I seem to be looking for negatives. The date went perfectly and I felt great and in control during it.

We'll see how things go in the coming weeks.

The Bat said:
I'm thinking you're slightly infatuated with this girl too...in that case, I hope you spin more plates bro, otherwise you'll be back in few weeks crying and confused about how and why she left you.
Yeah I am slightly! I'm not spinning any plates at the minute because I wanted a break from women but this date was planned for months.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'women never tell how they feel'

HAHAH because women never KNOW how they feel man.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
We'll see how things go in the coming weeks.

Yeah I am slightly! I'm not spinning any plates at the minute because I wanted a break from women but this date was planned for months.
Well, at least you're bold enough to admit that you aren't spinning plates and you may be developing one-itis.

Anyway, I think you just needed to collect yourself and objectively think about this once the fog of pleasing brain chemicals was lifted. I'd go as far and say that it's in our human nature to look or ponder any negatives even when things are going perfectly alright.

Bottom line, keep banging her! :rockon:

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
Im confused; does she live where you live or is she on vacation?
She's German and on vacation. She sent me a postcard today and texted me but I still have doubts about how much she likes me or is she just being friendly because i did take her on the date and she said "I owe you something ;)".

the Bat said:
Anyway, I think you just needed to collect yourself and objectively think about this once the fog of pleasing brain chemicals was lifted. I'd go as far and say that it's in our human nature to look or ponder any negatives even when things are going perfectly alright.

Yeah I'll play it cool and take my time. She's off home anyway and won't be back for a while. Maybe I'll make her a plate..

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Well I know for a fact that she likes me now. Alot more then I thought even. I think there was the old AFC voice in my head making me doubt the obvious. Her mother even "really likes" me and I only met her for 2 min.

We've decided on a long distance relationship. This suits me fine because I can get on with other things besides women. She is also a high quality girl with great personality and looks which was what I was looking for. The only problem is she wants to talk on msn for hours every night but I'll put a stop to that.

I should add that on the date, although I liked her I went with the mindset that I wasn't looking for anything off her and be a masculine man. I just went and had fun and it turned out great.