Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused about ****y + funny

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
1) ****y + Funny: ****y plus funny is the basic attitude of a Don Juan. Proper execution of C+F is basically just being or acting carefree, relaxed and not worried about girls. If Kino and Keep away are applied, and this principle is not, then the girl doesn’t think you are outgoing, just a quiet flirt. You need to be loud, funny, hold your part in a conversation and such. Be funny, imaginative. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest reading, watching Comedy Central (especially the stand-up comedy). Open your perspective on things to talk about, and open your perspective on how to make those things interesting. Kind of like a teacher. Students like and pay attention to an interesting teacher more than a boring one, correct? Of course!
So what is ****y + funny really? I've read that it's either playing yourself up
eg 'I know you want me, but you gotta work harder!'
or neg-hitting a girl
eg ' Your sooooooo smart *cough*'

Or is it something else? I've read the dj and hs bible a bit but havent really found anything except for what whatsupwiddat wrote and i dont reallly get that either.

Help would be appreciated. :D
(EDIT: N/M i found it at http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14438&highlight=****y+funny

Great article btw!
The objective of being ****y and funny, is showing her that you are confident,funny,

Last edited:

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
So what is ****y + funny really? I've read that it's either playing yourself up
eg 'I know you want me, but you gotta work harder!'
or neg-hitting a girl
eg ' Your sooooooo smart *cough*'
You got it, it's both. It's acting arrogant with a smile on your face, it's being sarcastic with a smile on your face, it's neg-hitting the girl with a smile on your face. Occassionally smiling is not necessary but if executed with a smile it's a killer. C&F is about radiating warth and excitement to the girl to show that you are a confident, self-assured, funny guy that couldn't care less about what she has to think about you.

"If you're trying to seduce me you're gonna have to try harder than that!"

"How blonde can you get?"

"Man i wish i was as cool as you are"

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Re: Re: Confused about ****y + funny

Originally posted by fragmentor

"How blonde can you get?"
haha, i say that to a HB all the time :D

And thx for the reply, it looks like I've been doing C + F before i found this site :)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll write about this in my next installment of Smooth's Mental Examination.

Voted most funny in grade, ****y but not the ****y kid no one likes. I've got it down to a science.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I'll write about this in my next installment of Smooth's Mental Examination.

Voted most funny in grade, ****y but not the ****y kid no one likes. I've got it down to a science.
Yeah your a dam dirty wh0re too.