"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Confused about the bible.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I downloaded the 'boot camp' file.

but what exactly is the bible... Is it all the information on the page, including boot camp, and all the threads, and weapons of mass sedution etc etc. All of that.

Or is there 1 file, that is called the bible, that I am somehow missing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
DJ bootcamp is the bible, but you should read it all. that includes weapons of mass seduction, book of shuma gora, and all those saved threads.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I plan to read it all. But I'm gonna start with the bible.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
The Bootcamp is a seperate 8 week program to build confidence meeting women. Weapons of Mass Seduction is a downloadable E-book with info about meeting women.

The Bible itself is huge collection of posts from current as well as former members. These posts are the best of the best of the best.

I recommend reading it as part of the 6 week reading guide.
 

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
484
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Ever onward
The Bootcamp is a seperate 8 week program to build confidence meeting women. Weapons of Mass Seduction is a downloadable E-book with info about meeting women.

The Bible itself is huge collection of posts from current as well as former members. These posts are the best of the best of the best.

I recommend reading it as part of the 6 week reading guide.
I recommend the book of shama gura. It is a "cliff notes" of the bible. Quick and straight advice. The bible gives more background to the advice. 1: shuma gora 2: bible 3: boot camp
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top