Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused about the bible.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded the 'boot camp' file.

but what exactly is the bible... Is it all the information on the page, including boot camp, and all the threads, and weapons of mass sedution etc etc. All of that.

Or is there 1 file, that is called the bible, that I am somehow missing?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ bootcamp is the bible, but you should read it all. that includes weapons of mass seduction, book of shuma gora, and all those saved threads.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan to read it all. But I'm gonna start with the bible.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bootcamp is a seperate 8 week program to build confidence meeting women. Weapons of Mass Seduction is a downloadable E-book with info about meeting women.

The Bible itself is huge collection of posts from current as well as former members. These posts are the best of the best of the best.

I recommend reading it as part of the 6 week reading guide.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward
The Bootcamp is a seperate 8 week program to build confidence meeting women. Weapons of Mass Seduction is a downloadable E-book with info about meeting women.

The Bible itself is huge collection of posts from current as well as former members. These posts are the best of the best of the best.

I recommend reading it as part of the 6 week reading guide.
I recommend the book of shama gura. It is a "cliff notes" of the bible. Quick and straight advice. The bible gives more background to the advice. 1: shuma gora 2: bible 3: boot camp