"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Confronting the girl

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Well, I workout 5 days a week at my local gym and there is always a group of high school volleyball girls and their coaches. Well, there is this one girl that I've had my eye on. We've made eye contact a few times but have never talked. I always have my head phones on from my mp3 player and she is always around one of the coaches which I think is her dad. I would really like to ask this girl out, but just don't know how. Any suggestions? Oh, and my buddy told me this same girl was checking out my ass while I was doing bent over rows when she came to get a drink of water, lol
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
go get on a weight machine right next to her. Then put on a ton of weight, more then u can do. Then look at her and be like "watch this". Go all out and when u fail that should get a laugh outta her and it should then be easy to get a conversation going.
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
what else is ther to do? Just introduce yourself and go for a number close.

if you need tips on how to do this, just look at the bible and do a search. It'll come pretty naturally once your standing infront of her.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Damn, can't believe I couldn't think of that one. I'm a pretty funny guy, so it shouldn't be hard to pull off. See, that's why I posted here :) Any more suggestions?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Next time you make eye contact, wink and wave at her. If she responds positively, wave her over and introduce yourself. I think you can take it from there. :cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
what kind of exercises does she do? if she does anything wrong ask if she would like you to check her form.

or you could ask if she needs a spot. or better yet, tell your friend not to go one time and ask her to give you a spot, that way you can take her out to say thanks. and if she agrees then she must like you.
 
Top