“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Confirming date

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
I know I’ve seen it posted here before but I haven’t been active in a while. Getting back into dating after a few years with a chick that had NPD (I’ll post about that another time).

Been talking to a girl, single mom of an 8 month old. I know plenty here will say stay away from single moms lol and I should have listened before when I had no kids because it would have filtered the NPD ex out. But now I have a 1.5 year old so it’s harder to find someone without kids that will sign up for that.

Anyway, the girl I’m talking to now is busy with her baby a lot. Can tell she doesn’t live on her phone which I think is a huge plus. Planned to go on a date tomorrow on Thursday and haven’t talked since. So question is when I should text her to confirm I’m still planning on seeing her tomorrow and best way to word it. I’m not used to this kinda dynamic. Usually once I start talking to someone we talk every day here and there.

Thanks guys
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top