Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confirmed, there is something that makes Atlanta garbage.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think it was America in general or that it was something else but man, I have to say I have been screwing my life up by being in Atlanta, this city is such garbage for game. Thankfully moving to the chi town soon!

So I have been between jobs for the past month and decided to travel a bit, went to Chicago where I stayed for a couple weeks and got laid once. For one, I found that women were way more approachable in Chicago not to mention a lot more attractive. I not only got more matches but I noticed that even running night game in places like Wrigleyville that the crowds were more approachable.

I compare that to running night game in Buckhead where if you run into a group, the guys will always ****block you or get hostile. I approached a set in Chicago, quite a few sets really, and the dudes were cool and easygoing compared to what I had run into in Atlanta. For comparison, right after I came back from Chicago I went out to a few bars in Buckhead and immediately, I noticed not only a sausagefest but the girls were more rude/cold as well as mixed sets with dudes trying to front and ****block.

What idiot said this city is even decent for game? Like f-ck Buckhead which has the hottest girls in the city, that isn't saying much btw because Chicago had way hotter blondes and way hotter white girls, ATL still wins when it comes to black girls though.

But still, what moron said Atlanta is even halfway decent for game?

This city is so trashy, ratchet, ghetto and garbage. If I see a flat-arsed white girl trying to bootyclap or dance to ratchet rap music I am going to curse Georgia sports for another 100 years. And Atlanta United is not pro-soccer, Chelsea and Real Madrid are pro-soccer you dumb phuks!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never got the hype about atl. Lots of people from chicago moving out that way like it some holy land mecca. To me it looks humid hot and boring. Also lots of people say atl got some of the best looking black women, but I beg to differ from what I've seen.

You can approach women in some places like wrigleyville which is majority bros. But do that in one of them Latino spots and it will get hostile quick. Those dudes loves their hos

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
I would take a Southern belle from Macon over ghetto Atlanta any day. Athens would be my second choice. The most beautiful women in the south are at SEC football games.
Athens lol.

That place is so ungodly overhyped these days and I say that as someone who went to school there. Have fun trying to deal with radical feminists on the regular, weird looking hipster girls and an influx of Jewish, Indian and Asian girls who are a carbon copy of the trash you get in California. You still get the sorority girl types but the competition for them is intense and UGA sorority girls are just weird compared to sorority girls from elsewhere. Try dealing with a "southern" girl that votes Democrat, talks about being a "Christian" and jams to trashy rap music because buddy that is what Athens is mostly these days.

I swear it has to be the least SEC of all the SEC college towns, had a friend get jumped for wearing a MAGA hat and friend went to undergrad in Bama where something like that would never happen.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Never got the hype about atl. Lots of people from chicago moving out that way like it some holy land mecca. To me it looks humid hot and boring. Also lots of people say atl got some of the best looking black women, but I beg to differ from what I've seen.

You can approach women in some places like wrigleyville which is majority bros. But do that in one of them Latino spots and it will get hostile quick. Those dudes loves their hos
Atlanta is to black people what Boston is to white people pretty much, a lot of wealthy and prominent black people live in the city and have a lot of power. Now due to this, it kind of gets to avoid a lot of criticism and talking poorly about Atlanta gets you labeled a "racist". The film industry is moving to the city in droves as well and thanks to rap music, the music scene in Atlanta has taken off big time with the likes of Migos and such.

As for good looking black women, I will agree with that but I am just not attracted to black girls, the quality in all other races in Atlanta tends to suck.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you and I are living very identical lives. I also spent some time in Chicago and the people there were so friendly. Women were also super cool. The women I end up hitting it off with in Atlanta aren't even from there. This place is BS.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you and I are living very identical lives. I also spent some time in Chicago and the people there were so friendly. Women were also super cool. The women I end up hitting it off with in Atlanta aren't even from there. This place is BS.
It is not just me and you bro, I know a host of other people in the same situation too. A while ago I talked to a California transplant here who told me how fake the whole religious thing is here and people are very passive aggressive for the most part. I am looking to get out of this dump pretty soon and go elsewhere, might stay in Chicago after this. Even the local kids I knew who wanted to do something with their lives and were fed up with the fake social politics moved because they wanted bigger things, almost all of them seemed to hate the A town.

I am just fed up with how much hype this cultural dump gets.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not just me and you bro, I know a host of other people in the same situation too. A while ago I talked to a California transplant here who told me how fake the whole religious thing is here and people are very passive aggressive for the most part. I am looking to get out of this dump pretty soon and go elsewhere, might stay in Chicago after this. Even the local kids I knew who wanted to do something with their lives and were fed up with the fake social politics moved because they wanted bigger things, almost all of them seemed to hate the A town.

I am just fed up with how much hype this cultural dump gets.
Well from my understanding Atlanta used to be the place to be or visit. This coming from my older friend who mentioned the liquor laws have drastically changed and it used to be a party city. He compared it to New Orleans.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well from my understanding Atlanta used to be the place to be or visit. This coming from my older friend who mentioned the liquor laws have drastically changed and it used to be a party city. He compared it to New Orleans.
It was a city people used to visit for its music scene and because of major sporting events being held here, culturally it is a dump.