“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Confident man meet insecure woman

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
When a confident, high-value man is among a group of insecure, low-quality women, what happens?
What I've noticed is that they become unpleasant, belittle the man, disagree with almost everything he says, act difficult, and interactions with them always leave the man feeling inferior.
It's as if they aren't listening to the man and leave him feeling misunderstood. Furthermore, they act bored.
When the man speaks assertively, calmly, and confidently, they are the complete opposite: swaggering, raise their voices, and reprimand him.
It's as if such ease and confidence makes them uncomfortable and they react that way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top