"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Confidence

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
It only comes from past success, achievements and victories...anything else it's fairy tale.

A guy that doesnt get laid, is poor and low status just cannot "be more confident" cause someone in a forum told him so to score with women.

That's like telling a beggar that he can get a mortgage as long as he convince himself that he has a villa to be given as collateral to the bank.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

M

member160292

Guest
It comes from continuous self improvement. I have to admit that I am currently not doing it as much since work is going well and having good women around me has got me a bit complacent.

I need to get my mojo back in full swing, the relaxation of the holidays didn’t help either.
 

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
It comes from continuous self improvement. I have to admit that I am currently not doing it as much since work is going well and having good women around me has got me a bit complacent.

I need to get my mojo back in full swing, the relaxation of the holidays didn’t help either.
Self improvement means few if it doesnt provide solid results.

You can improve your diet and training but if you are still 30 pounds overweight instead of 50 the deal is nothing.

If you improve your diet and training till you get to athlete level physique and performances thats a confidence booster cause you look and perform better than those around you.

Wheter we like it or not there are no prizes without conflict, competition and results.

My only regret is that myself needed YEARS to understand it, I felt for that scam of being a friendly friend for all my teens.
 
Top