Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
I have not been on here in awhile but wanted to shout out some advice here. If you are having trouble talking with women or even approaching them then think about this. You have to have the mindset of you don't give a **** about what other people think. It is fear that is holding you back. It has been for me anyhow. Once you get a hold of that fear and say **** it then your confidence level will increase. I mean you only have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's easier said than done.

i prefer the fake it until you make it method.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJTD said:
I mean you only have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.
This was great sentence :D .

About approach i personally use and recomand 3 second rule . It doesnt give you much time to overanalyse things .

And if you want your Confidence to hit the top you need to approach as much as you can and when you make girls that you just met attracted to you , you will feel like you are GOD :D .

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think phasing out concerns of what others think is a good first step, but IMO, it's only a partial solution.

I see these as two dialectical poles

Caring too Much <=======================> Not Caring at all

I don't think fixation at either pole is ideal. I *am* interested in other people and I *do* care about their experience and opinions.

However, I am *not concerned* with getting their approval nor will I *change* my values to conform to what others feel is correct.

There wlll always be this struggle of the opposing poles, it is not a simply on/off switch in my opnion.